[4.4.3][KTU84M][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLIES]NamelessROM

Search This thread

dvm84

Jun 16, 2014
R

raC-A

Data not working

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Should I flash it on the new 4.3 build or older

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4

Please add the APN Manually. It should work.

I am not able to download the official nightlies from sourceforge.net

Please fix it I love this rom very much

Best of luck

So far I m using Ressurection Remix ROM without any problems but development stopped unexpectedly.
Can I flash it and just restore via Titanium Backup all my 4.4.2 apps or is there incompatibility with android 4.4.3?

Btw,link doesnt work for me? Maybe you meant to link to http://sourceforge.net/projects/namelessrom/files/nicki/ ?
N.
Yes. its the one you said. Sorry for the typo.
I guess it was a typo from his side even I am using the nightlies no problem

this is the link http://sourceforge.net/projects/namelessrom/files/nicki/
@PixCM please update the links in OP

Thanks. I will update the OP in 2 minutes :)

ahh988

Jan 1, 2013
Lattakia
first boot

thanx guys this rom really looks gr8 but i have this little tiny thing !!!! its not booting ... first boot takes for ever (over 15mins) and still same black screen with white circles moving . tried reinstalling doing every thing again (wipes and sys formats ) but same > i have xperia M SS 1905 was on 4.3 and UB . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP

aleksa069

Apr 22, 2012
Podgorica
Quick question, will this rom always be on latest CM11 source( for example right now fxp323). What I mean when FXP rom is updated will Nameless rom receve that update as well? Thank you in advance :)

Sent from my Xperia M using XDA Free mobile app

ahh988

Jan 1, 2013
Lattakia
yaaaay me !!!

I managed to get it to work . No clue what as wrong though ,
great ROM man battery is amazing and ram usage is normal after update to latest nightly 4.4.4
up till now its fully functional and good for daily use.:cool:
i just wanted to know the best way to swap internal to external memory while using this rom because i dont wanna mess up again
thanx for the hard work:fingers-crossed:

Lordificated

Jul 12, 2011
o_O Okay. WIll look forward to fix it :)
Thanks for reporting these two bugs :)

Dancing CWM... i thought it was a joke... :laugh:

:eek: but its true..! and its pretty crappy..! pls do something...

AND HOW DO I CHANGE THE BASEBAND???

also, this seems like a better rom...

pls think about following features;

1. A Base-band Switcher app in the bundle
2. Overclock app (like setvsel for defy)
3. Status Bar Color Change
4. Call Vibration
5. Configurable Lock Handle icon

Last edited:

dvm84

Jun 16, 2014
Dancing CWM... i thought it was a joke... :laugh:

:eek: but its true..! and its pretty crappy..! pls do something...

AND HOW DO I CHANGE THE BASEBAND???

also, this seems like a better rom...

pls think about following features;

1. A Base-band Switcher app in the bundle
2. Overclock app (like setvsel for defy)
3. Status Bar Color Change
4. Call Vibration
5. Configurable Lock Handle icon
Just use CM11 Kernel until Nameless Guys fix it :laugh:

gadgetroid

Feb 21, 2012
Mysore
gadgetroid.wordpress.com
Quick question, will this rom always be on latest CM11 source( for example right now fxp323). What I mean when FXP rom is updated will Nameless rom receve that update as well? Thank you in advance :)

Nameless ROM isn't a ROM only for the Xperia M. The main source is based on a derivative of AOSP (i.e., CM11), and all major changes and feature additions added to the base CM11 code may be added. In addition to that, Nameless will have its own feature additions as well.

FXP is a CM11 maintainer for Xperia M, like PixCM is for Nameless ROM. Obviously, all device specific changes apart from the base CM11 code are made through his end. Technically speaking, while all the changes that the Nameless ROM developers make to the base code will be available whenever the OP updates his source, device specific codes or modifications will have to be manually merged into the device and vendor tree of Nameless ROM source by OP.

This is practically same for all ROMs. I hope this clears up your doubt.

SDee96

Jul 8, 2011
Belgrade,Serbia
One bug fixed,ten new appear xD
When i'm on the lock ring, a part of the circle with those white dots is literally cut out.
Do i report it here or?
And every time i boot my phone, the launcher's icons in app drawer become huge...

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app

Chirtagh

Jan 12, 2013
Bengaluru
hi there..

I found another bug in the latest nightlies! When ever i recieve the internet and mms settings from service operator, message aplication force closes! No mobile data working even if i manually setup the APN.. Any one facing this problem?

itsnie

Mar 24, 2014
Cwm is really's dancing ..
I use latest build, kitkat 4.4.4

Edit:
I found new bug again, about proxymity sensor always on if screen turn off ..
Sometime device manager force close ..

I reflash this rom again then i can't not turn off nfc ..
This rom is awesome man :D
I found another bug in the latest nightlies! When ever i recieve the internet and mms settings from service operator, message aplication force closes! No mobile data working even if i manually setup the APN.. Any one facing this problem?

Yup, but my mobile data it's work if i set apn manually

Last edited:

zenaufa

May 9, 2011
Jakarta
IDK why but my gallery and apollo cant detect any media files,have tried the media scanner from setting but still not working :( any sollution?

zenaufa

May 9, 2011
Jakarta
IDK why but my gallery and apollo cant detect any media files,have tried the media scanner from setting but still not working :( any sollution?

update : This is solved if i move the pic to another folder. Like if i have pic inside camera,i just move the pic / video to another folder,and move it back again to original folder then it's detected. anybody know why this is happen? it's not only in this rom,but also on every 4.4 rom i think ._.

R

raC-A

The DancingCWM is a common NamelessROM issue! And It needs to be fixed for all the devices. The other bugs are also common with other devices. So, you have to wait for the main developers to fix the issues. As soon as the do fix the issues, the fix will be in the next nightly! :)

And if you have a lot of problem with dancing CWM, and you want to use the ROM, then use the boot.img from CM11 :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nameless ROM isn't a ROM only for the Xperia M. The main source is based on a derivative of AOSP (i.e., CM11), and all major changes and feature additions added to the base CM11 code may be added. In addition to that, Nameless will have its own feature additions as well.

FXP is a CM11 maintainer for Xperia M, like PixCM is for Nameless ROM. Obviously, all device specific changes apart from the base CM11 code are made through his end. Technically speaking, while all the changes that the Nameless ROM developers make to the base code will be available whenever the OP updates his source, device specific codes or modifications will have to be manually merged into the device and vendor tree of Nameless ROM source by OP.

This is practically same for all ROMs. I hope this clears up your doubt.