Alcatel one touch 5036d unlock

Search This thread

z3xbox

Aug 26, 2014
1 Install the recovery.img via adb or install m44_2.9.8_ru.apk
2 After you install recovery.img Throwing antisimlock.zip in root sd-card and install through recovery.
All phone unlocked rejoice.

Attachments

• antisimlock.zip
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,755
  • m44_2.9.8_ru.rar
    1 MB · Views: 1,109
  • recovery.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,457
Reactions: tunglethanh90

vsrkmurthy

Dec 10, 2013
Stock rom for idea aurus 4

Friend,
I have been searching the whole of all the possible results that are similar to my query but so far I could not find the STOCK ROM for the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5036D which I am using.

This was sold by IDEA - the service provider in India and is also known as IDEA Aurus 4. For this OS, 4.2.2., if you can provide me the ROM and the flashing tool with detailed instruction to install it again (only STOCK ROM), I will be grateful to them.

2 After you install recovery.img Throwing antisimlock.zip in root sd-card and install through recovery.

z3xbox

Aug 26, 2014
Friend,
I have been searching the whole of all the possible results that are similar to my query but so far I could not find the STOCK ROM for the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5036D which I am using.

This was sold by IDEA - the service provider in India and is also known as IDEA Aurus 4. For this OS, 4.2.2., if you can provide me the ROM and the flashing tool with detailed instruction to install it again (only STOCK ROM), I will be grateful to them.
this phone unlock problem

Monikchiniswow27

Jul 14, 2016
El antisimlock.zip es sólo para ese modelo especifico??

Perdón la molestia y el atreviento el antisimlock.zip es exclusivo para desbloquear ese dispositivo o funciona en otros ?? Yo tengo un alcatel one touch 7042A un recovery ccm gracias de antaño por su tiempo y respuesta

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Ok comentaba lo siguiente me interesa usar el anti sim lock.zip pero mi pregunta es si solo funciona para ese modelo de Alcatel o si es viable para cualquier otro tengo un 7040 y un 7042A con recovery ccm gracias de antemano por su tiempo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.