[Everything] DINIK - Collection [All My Works in One Thread]

Search This thread

samthu

Dec 10, 2008
great works

Thanks for the many apps you have put out makes my HD2 look like from out of this world:eek:

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
Just wanted to say, Welcome Back! You were indeed missed!

I've decided to got with a different dialer skin that the black one that I had previously asked you about. I decided this because I wanted to go with a white dialer. I wish you had a white dialer skin. I would definitely go with that.

I did, however, want to you use your white flip clock and your EZInput skin in my ROM. May I? Of course, I would give credit to you and provide a link to this thread.

Last edited:

DensoYamaha41

Jun 27, 2010
Excellent. One of the best ones for the HD2.

I just have a quick question. I am using all your mods, except roms. May I ask what file you are using for your phone and menu buttons and the bottom of the home screen. This is the only one cant find in your threads. I am using Cookies Home tab editor. I don't know if this has something to do with it.

Last edited:

dinik

Sep 6, 2008
Just wanted to say, Welcome Back! You were indeed missed!

I've decided to got with a different dialer skin that the black one that I had previously asked you about. I decided this because I wanted to go with a white dialer. I wish you had a white dialer skin. I would definitely go with that.

I did, however, want to you use your white flip clock and your EZInput skin in my ROM. May I? Of course, I would give credit to you and provide a link to this thread.

Of course...i always give permission if someone asks ;)

dinik

Sep 6, 2008
Excellent. One of the best ones for the HD2.

I just have a quick question. I am using all your mods, except roms. May I ask what file you are using for your phone and menu buttons and the bottom of the home screen. This is the only one cant find in your threads. I am using Cookies Home tab editor. I don't know if this has something to do with it.

they are nowhere posted...just in my roms...gonna do it in the next feature ;)

thedarkside2

Mar 31, 2010
Cham
Dialer Skin *Bug*

Hi,

ich hab das aktuelle Rom von Dinik drauf. ist auch alles Super.

Ebenfalls hab ich den Dialer Skiin von Dinik und seit einer Wocher jetzt ein Problem.
ganz rechts ist doch der button für den Lautsprecher. Leider lässt sich diser nicht mehr aktivieren - man kann drücken was man will ...
der Auflegen button funktioniert auch nicht merh 100 % erst nach richtigem Pressen funktionert das Auflegen ab und zu.
Man muss halt den Anruf mit der EndKey Taste beenden. aber das mit dem Lautsprecher hab ich noch nicht rausgefunden.

ebenfalls komisch ist wenn ich einen anruf entgegennehme oder anrufe dann geht der bildschirm alle 3 sek aus. .leuchtet nach 2 sek wieder auf und so weiter ...

habe evtl. einen eintrag im HTC Tweak Manager auch im Dinik Rom enthalten.

Hoffe jemand kann mir helfen.

MIt bestem Dank bereits im Voraus.

Geiles Board hier und cooler Stuff :)

greetz

Last edited:

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
Hi,

ich hab das aktuelle Rom von Dinik drauf. ist auch alles Super.

Ebenfalls hab ich den Dialer Skiin von Dinik und seit einer Wocher jetzt ein Problem.
ganz rechts ist doch der button für den Lautsprecher. Leider lässt sich diser nicht mehr aktivieren - man kann drücken was man will ...
der Auflegen button funktioniert auch nicht merh 100 % erst nach richtigem Pressen funktionert das Auflegen ab und zu.
Man muss halt den Anruf mit der EndKey Taste beenden. aber das mit dem Lautsprecher hab ich noch nicht rausgefunden.

ebenfalls komisch ist wenn ich einen anruf entgegennehme oder anrufe dann geht der bildschirm alle 3 sek aus. .leuchtet nach 2 sek wieder auf und so weiter ...

habe evtl. einen eintrag im HTC Tweak Manager auch im Dinik Rom enthalten.

Hoffe jemand kann mir helfen.

MIt bestem Dank bereits im Voraus.

Geiles Board hier und cooler Stuff :)

greetz

Meinst den Dialer skin der in der ROM enthalten ist oder hast du ihn nachträglich installiert?
Habe bisher keine probleme feststellen können.

Hast du vor dem Flashen der ROM Task29 benutz um rückstände von der alten ROM zu entfernen die vieleicht noch irgendwo festhängen?

Wenn nein empfehle ich dir folgendes:

Hardreset--->dann Task29--->dann ROM Flashen. So mach ich es immer und habe bisher noch keine probleme bei irgendwelchen ROMS gehabt.

Den Task29 Thread findest du hier:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=644781

thedarkside2

Mar 31, 2010
Cham
hi, danke für deine antwort.
ja ich meine den vorinstallierten dialer skin.

die tasten funktionert ja beim ersten start und mehrere wochen danach auch noch aber dann hab ich mit dem hd2 tweak rumgespielt und nun glaub ich funktionieren diese tatsen nicht mehr - ebenfalls hab ich das problem sobald ich anruf wähle oder entgegennehme dass das licht alle 3 sek aus und an geht. voll nervig.

gruß

Ghimlioak64

Aug 11, 2010
Help installing

Hi, Could you explain me how to install correctly your theme ? I downloaded, I installed, I possess CHT 1.8.5, I restarted. Where are the files installed ? how can I activate the theme ?

Thanks in advance.

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
Hi, Could you explain me how to install correctly your theme ? I downloaded, I installed, I possess CHT 1.8.5, I restarted. Where are the files installed ? how can I activate the theme ?

Thanks in advance.

What do you wound??

Normally you download the cab's you will/like transfer thy to your SD, navigate to the place where you have saved the cab file, press on it; you will see a window who open preparing the installation and on witch directory you will install the cab; in case of skin's (this case) you choose fore Internal Memory as directory pat fore installation. After installation a Reset is request.

In case of the CHT skin; download en install first CHT and CHTEditor; (also the language pack's in case of) after installation; you begin on the CHT skin.

If this is not clear enough, or you want more information/explanation. Let us know.

Ow; PS welcome on xda.

Reactions: NathalieW

xnifex

Jul 4, 2006
Phoenix
i've seen that some of your icon sets are set up as cabs. i have WinCE CAB manager, how would I go about making one of those for the Black Mamba icons instead of using the icon changer?

lilmama2879

Apr 19, 2010
Minneapolis
Could you please help me with my problem with installing your icon pack on my HD2? I install the cab (standard iconset 1.5) and the icons do change, but the icons for quick links on CHT 1.8.5 won't change. The icons change on the start menu though, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to remove the quick links before I install the cab?! Thanks in advance for any help you may have.

P.S. I love all your work, my husband is jealous because his phone doesn't look as pretty as mine, LOL.

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
Could you please help me with my problem with installing your icon pack on my HD2? I install the cab (standard iconset 1.5) and the icons do change, but the icons for quick links on CHT 1.8.5 won't change. The icons change on the start menu though, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to remove the quick links before I install the cab?! Thanks in advance for any help you may have.

P.S. I love all your work, my husband is jealous because his phone doesn't look as pretty as mine, LOL.

The simply's way fore you sir; make a backup of the CHT settings (by using CHT Editor)

Secondly go with your explorer to: \Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher.
remove all files in this folder.
Reset your device > open CHT Editor restore your saved settings; and after manila reset you will see the new Icons.

titeloo

Sep 2, 2009
Paris
Thanks

many thanks for you job it's very cut
I use it on my acer s200

do you think it's possible to do one in on cab ?
because for a total style it's many many cab to instal
ans maybe a blue key board lol

The best will be a rom for my acer but i suupose you don't work on this device :'(

I join you screenshoot

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 75

waraney

Jul 21, 2009
hello Dinik, your glass style are very fantastic.. :)

now i use Energy BLACKSTONE rom, Sense2.5 Cookie DinikGlass, CHT 1.8.5..
but i think there are some item that not use your glass style..

so maybe u can give a link of: softkeybar, notification icon, and appointment bar that have yor glass skin? (pict ttached) ;)

thanks Dinik...

Attachments

• 2010-09-21_185929.jpg
    2010-09-21_185929.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 2010-09-21_190148.jpg
    2010-09-21_190148.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 61

kurt-willems

Jan 15, 2009
ANS
hello Dinik, your glass style are very fantastic.. :)

now i use Energy BLACKSTONE rom, Sense2.5 Cookie DinikGlass, CHT 1.8.5..
but i think there are some item that not use your glass style..

so maybe u can give a link of: softkeybar, notification icon, and appointment bar that have yor glass skin? (pict ttached) ;)

thanks Dinik...

Take a look on Dinik's CHT thread, you will find a lot on what you are looking for.
Ps: the Bottom bar (official Dinik's skin) is exclusive fore his ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unbenannt1l.png

!!! ATTENTION !!!
    This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.
    You are free to use my works for private use.
    You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
    You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
    You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
    I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

network-icon.png

Buy me a Beer if you like my work!

Follow me on Tweeter! If you want to get always the first my newest updates!
    http://twitter.com/d_i_n_i_k

I have knowledge in 3 Languages. So if you cant speak well English. You are free to write me in:
    German or Russian or English

NAVIGATION

★ Icon Set ★

★ Keyboard ★

★ Taskbar ★

★ Slider & Lockscreen★

★ Theme ★

★ Clock ★

★ Dialer & Settings ★

★ Contacts + History + All People ★

★ DINIK's Disign by Other Artists ★

Some of you where asking for My Banner...so...here i created some.

banner01.png
    banner02n.png

**************************************************​
    Does DINIK - Collection work on TP2 CDMA phone?

Thanks!

Yes, almost everything works on the TP2 ;)
    ★ Taskbar ★​

★ DINIK "Anastasia" Taskbar ★ || CDMA & GSM || || WVGA & VGA - WM6.5 & 6.5.X ||

FEATURES
    - Skinned Battary.
    - Skinned Signal.
    - Skinned Phone.
    - Skinned Sound.
    - Skinned Notifications.
    - Skinned Network.
    - Skinned Bluetoth & Headset.
    - Skinned Services.
    - Skinned Active Data & Non Active Data.

Preview:
    screenshot12ov.png

screenshot4k.png

screenshot2u.png

screenshot1em.png

Download:
    DINIK - Anastasia - Taskbar (Original Thred)

★ Theme ★​

★ DINIK "Anastasia" CHT ★ || Portrait & Landscape || || WVGA & VGA - WM6.5 & 6.5.X ||

FEATURES
    - Skinned Flip Clock.
    - Skinned Analog Clock.
    - Skinned Backgrounds.
    - Skinned Quick links.
    - Skinned Retract Slider.
    - Skinned Quick Links Up Info.
    - Skinned Call History, Calendar & Alarm Icons.
    - Skinned All CHT Icons & Switches

Preview:
    screenshot1ixs.png
    screenshot2j.png
    screenshot3yk.png

Download:
    DINIK - Anastasia - CHT (Original Thred)

I need help on installing the radio. My phone is TP2 CDMA is unlocked, I'm currently using MightyRom.

I've downloaded radio 2.07.50.27.2 on desktop but not sure how to update my phone.

Any help would be great!

Thank you!!!

This isn't the right place for your question.

1) this is the Leo (HD2) section.
    2) This thread is about skins.

Ask your question in the right forum.