No Seidio Cases for the Note 2 .... But they MIGHT

Search This thread

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
Hello everyone,

I wrote some major case companies the other day and Seidio wrote me back today. I asked them if they had any Galaxy Note 2 cases planned and if they did, when they would be available to the general public. To my surprise I received this today:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We appreciate your interest in our products. As of right now we have not finalized plans to make cases for the Galaxy Note 2. Your request has been forwarded to product development. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications by sending an email to the correct link found here: galaxynote2@seidio.com

If you have additional questions or concerns, feel free to respond to this email or contact us at 832-204-1118 .

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

I guess if enough people send an email to them, they'll take it more seriously. I'm down for either a seidio case, case mate case, or an otterbox case. Let's see who comes out with a decent case first without asking for an arm and a leg :p. Send off an email to Seidio! galaxynote2@seidio.com

Reactions: notxel21

Raging_Dork

Nov 30, 2009
This sounds kinda disappoint. I already sent a email.

I thought they were already making them since I saw a poll on seidio's Facebook page from beginning of Oct asking what products people wanted for the note 2.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
I just got a message from Case Mate

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1962047

Wow.... What a day :(

The other day I ordered the OEM Samsung case, hopefully it'll arrive ASAP because I feel really disappointed with these larger case companies. The Note has been out for a little, and they don't have ANY plans to make these cases as of yet! :(

T.J. Bender

Jun 25, 2012
Got the same email this morning--was really hoping for a Convert case, or an Active case + holster to become available.

I just got a booklet-style case off of Amazon for $5, and I'm considering getting the Amzer Shellster in place of a Seidio. Not sure how I feel about the Shellster's protection, though; there's nothing holding the case into the holster, and the case leaves the top and bottom of the phone full exposed.

donniegood

Oct 10, 2007
West Michigan
Hello everyone,

I wrote some major case companies the other day and Seidio wrote me back today. I asked them if they had any Galaxy Note 2 cases planned and if they did, when they would be available to the general public. To my surprise I received this today:

I guess if enough people send an email to them, they'll take it more seriously. I'm down for either a seidio case, case mate case, or an otterbox case. Let's see who comes out with a decent case first without asking for an arm and a leg :p. Send off an email to Seidio! galaxynote2@seidio.com

Why would they put it as coming soon on their own website

Reactions: zkyevolved

jromankvcc

Jun 29, 2011
Saint Louis. MO
Seidio

Well, I have a Seidio Active with Kickstand for the SII I used to own and have now given to my step son. I saw the Seidio Active with multi-purpose cover for the Nexus 7 and I think I'm gonna get that. And will definitely get a Seidio Active with Metal Kickstand when it comes out. I also have a Trident Aegis for the SII, very bulky, though it also felt more protective, I'd use it whenever I wore jeans or was going to be on the playground with the kids (chances of getting hit harder against floor or falling off the pocket or some such)

The kickstand is such an increasingly needed feature...

Will be waiting!

Meanwhile, got the S-line with kickstand for $6 including shipping. It just needs to arrive before the phone falls...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for the confusion! The ETA for the cases is within a few weeks. If you send an e-mail to the Galaxy Note e-mail address listed above (galaxynote2@seidio.com), you can receive product release notifications.
    Hello everyone,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We appreciate your interest in our products. As of right now we have not finalized plans to make cases for the Galaxy Note 2. Your request has been forwarded to product development. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications by sending an email to the correct link found here: galaxynote2@seidio.com

If you have additional questions or concerns, feel free to respond to this email or contact us at 832-204-1118 .

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

Hello everyone,

Wow, you're right. In the same day they tell me no, they have it up on their site? Hmmm... Strange indeed. I think they might need to inform their departments a little bit better before deferring clients away :p.