[Q] HTC One (m7) need help..

Search This thread

Jerod U.

Apr 25, 2014
Hey I have an HTC One I let my friend try to root and he screwed it up and didn't tell me what happened... I'm a little pissed off but in bootloader it says unlocked and tampered. It didn't have an OS when he gave it back to me and I've literally spent this past week in my free time trying to fix it and nothing. I got a viper rom running but the touch screen doesn't work so i would really like to take this experience and learn not to let other people mess with my phone and also not mess with it. Do you think i could get help restoring it to stock? Ill give any information you need just name it. Thanks!

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hey I have an HTC One I let my friend try to root and he screwed it up and didn't tell me what happened... I'm a little pissed off but in bootloader it says unlocked and tampered. It didn't have an OS when he gave it back to me and I've literally spent this past week in my free time trying to fix it and nothing. I got a viper rom running but the touch screen doesn't work so i would really like to take this experience and learn not to let other people mess with my phone and also not mess with it. Do you think i could get help restoring it to stock? Ill give any information you need just name it. Thanks!

Use the matching RUU to get it back to stock. Or flash a matching firmware.zip and install a custom rom again ;)

Reactions: Jerod U.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use the matching RUU to get it back to stock. Or flash a matching firmware.zip and install a custom rom again ;)