[Q] Bootloops on IC 3.0.0 Sense 6.0 ROM?

Search This thread

Aberdude1991

Aug 1, 2013
This may or may not be n00b question!

I have never had any trouble rooting/installing roms on my previous devices, but with my HTC One, I can't figure out what has been giving me all of these bootloops since coming to baad's rom.

I have tried installing this rom, through its various versions, but ever since coming to 2.6 and above (2.7.0 and 3.0.0) I have managed to get a bootloop when installing something from Insertcoin Market, as well as when restarting from the boot menu. To resolve this, I just install the rom once more via recovery, but it's a pain.

I have tried both TWRP 2.6.3.3 and 2.7.4.05.05, but neither seem to resolve the issue. I haven't noticed this to be a recurring problem with any other users, and those that have had bootloops, their solutions do not apply to my case.

I have done both dirty and clean flashes, so I can't pinpoint the issue.

Anyone have any similar issues? :confused:

I appreciate all of the help!

Aberdude1991

Aug 1, 2013
I bought the phone in used condition, so I'm thinking there might have been something the previous owner used that is conflicting with my current setup?

Is my best bet to revert back to stock (rom, firmware, and kernel) and try to replicate the issues?

Aberdude1991

Aug 1, 2013
So if you instaall the ROM and setup the basic things - you get a bootloop after reboot?
Can you post fastboot getvar all (no IMEI/Serial) here?

Yes, after reboots; I also get a bootloop when trying to install InsertCoin Market mods.

Thanks for taking a look; this is what comes up:

C:\Users\wildcat>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.19.3263.13
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: CWS__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3897mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-2da61e5e88
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.057s

C:\Users\wildcat>

Last edited:

davebugyi

Mar 16, 2010
Bratislava
www.myspace.com
Well, Only things coming to my mind:

Check download with MD5 if it is not corrupted.
I also updated the Radio - Mine is 4T.27.xxxx (yours - 4A.19.3263.13) - might worth to update it to the latest - search for firmwares in development thread.
Some Aroma setting is not currently ported good, thus causing bootloop - check the latest ROM from SVN.

Reactions: Aberdude1991

Aberdude1991

Aug 1, 2013

I also updated the Radio - Mine is 4T.27.xxxx (yours - 4A.19.3263.13) - might worth to update it to the latest - search for firmwares in development thread.
Some Aroma setting is not currently ported good, thus causing bootloop - check the latest ROM from SVN.

Thank you! Will try some of these solutions sometime today. Will update if it was successful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.