G3 comparison to Flex

Search This thread

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Thought you said you were done with LG. LoL

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Cool. I'll probably get G3 but last two phones have been LG so kind of wanted to try something else.

JesseMT4G

Aug 30, 2011
Youngstown
I go back and forth. Some days I want a new phone, then other days i can't imagine not using the flex. Really these phones are barely doing anything major IMO from previous phones.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I go back and forth. Some days I want a new phone, then other days i can't imagine not using the flex. Really these phones are barely doing anything major IMO from previous phones.

I agree. I love the Flex even though phone isn't that popular especially for developers. Get a few Roms and I'm good. I like the Flex because it's different.

Reactions: JesseMT4G

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I think the Flex will be out 8 months before the G3. So usually new phones will be better but I don't agree that's it's a no-brainer. You can probably get a great deal on a Flex and battery life is phenomenal. Pretty sure the G3 doesn't have a IR Blaster. I use mine all the time with the Flex. As far as storage and display I'm fine with the Flex. I was set on the G3 being my next phone but the more I think about it I'm wanting to try something other then LG even though I like what LG is doing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I agree. I love the Flex even though phone isn't that popular especially for developers. Get a few Roms and I'm good. I like the Flex because it's different.