[DEAL ALERT] ZooGue Samsung Galaxy S III Cases on special for $0.99

Search This thread

ayysir

Aug 30, 2011
Bronx, NY
Source: http://androidspin.com/2012/12/27/d...-iii-cases-on-special-for-0-99-plus-shipping/

Due to My insomniac ways, i stumbled on this article in my RSS feeds from Android Spin

ZooGue-cases.png

ZooGue has just launched a pretty stellar deal on their Social Case line. They are made from special TPU. They are lightweight, slim and have a soft comfortable soft gripping surface. The Social Case’s come in 7 different colors to fit any ones lifestyle. They appear to be pretty stellar cases. The Product reviews are all raving about them and have a near five-star rating.

It is kind of hard to say no for just $0.99. The shipping is a flat rate $3.99, which puts you at just under $5.00 for slick new case to protect your Galaxy S III.

Head over to ZooGue.com to get your order placed. They clearly give you the promo code on the order page. Better hurry though, we have no idea how long this sale will last.

The 3.99 shipping is per case! so ordering more than one per order increases shipping rate

Last edited:

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
Got mine yesterday. Wow what nice cases. Never had tpu cases with exact lined up cutouts and button are very nice and responsive. Super slim too! And best of all, fits my seidio holster perfectly!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using neighbors wifi :p

lemoyneiv

Nov 5, 2007
I picked up 4 for me and the wife back when they were free. They're as good as advertised, easily worth the $10 or whatever when they're not on special.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

mikejordantx

Apr 6, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Perfect case!

I ordered a white one and a red one. The fit and quality is perfect, exactly what I have been searching for. I'll never have to look for the perfect case for my S3 again. Just one thing though, the red is not quite as dark as shown on the ZooGue website.:)

Molybdenite

Jan 11, 2013
I picked one up when they had them for a penny + shipping on a whim. I love it. Great feel to it, the ridges on the sides are nice for grip. All the cut out line up perfectly. The only thing I dislike is the logo on the back. It's sunken plastic (same material) but glassy black on my matte case. Not a big deal at all, but I'd prefer it without logos, but I still love the case.

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
I picked one up when they had them for a penny + shipping on a whim. I love it. Great feel to it, the ridges on the sides are nice for grip. All the cut out line up perfectly. The only thing I dislike is the logo on the back. It's sunken plastic (same material) but glassy black on my matte case. Not a big deal at all, but I'd prefer it without logos, but I still love the case.

I actually like the logo :) gotta showcase the brand

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
Awesome case guys. Well worth the retail price, even better with this deal thats going on

Gumboot

Jun 19, 2012
Regional NSW
Are these cases any good?

The $1 seems very cheap. I know I could order 10 and still not really waste any money .

Also the case I used seemed to get dust between it and my phone causing small rubbing marks.

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
Are these cases any good?

The $1 seems very cheap. I know I could order 10 and still not really waste any money .

Also the case I used seemed to get dust between it and my phone causing small rubbing marks.

They are very good. And its 99c + $4 shipping each

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Source: http://androidspin.com/2012/12/27/d...-iii-cases-on-special-for-0-99-plus-shipping/

Due to My insomniac ways, i stumbled on this article in my RSS feeds from Android Spin

ZooGue-cases.png

ZooGue has just launched a pretty stellar deal on their Social Case line. They are made from special TPU. They are lightweight, slim and have a soft comfortable soft gripping surface. The Social Case’s come in 7 different colors to fit any ones lifestyle. They appear to be pretty stellar cases. The Product reviews are all raving about them and have a near five-star rating.

It is kind of hard to say no for just $0.99. The shipping is a flat rate $3.99, which puts you at just under $5.00 for slick new case to protect your Galaxy S III.

Head over to ZooGue.com to get your order placed. They clearly give you the promo code on the order page. Better hurry though, we have no idea how long this sale will last.

The 3.99 shipping is per case! so ordering more than one per order increases shipping rate
    Instead of starting a new thread, I'll bump this one up. ZooGue is running their 99¢ (plus shipping) special again. The code is listed on the webpage http://www.zoogue.com/galaxy-siii-social-case/
    Awesome. Just ordered 2, black for me, teal for wifey. comes out to 4.98 shipped each.
    Awesome. Just ordered 2, black for me, teal for wifey. comes out to 4.98 shipped each.

excellent man, I ordered two for now. I hope deal still up til next week when i get paid again. Dont forget to hit the thanks if you found this helpful
    I ordered three and still got shipping 4.99

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app