I surrender. Who wants 50$ for an hour?

Search This thread

babu2001

May 6, 2009
I won't brick my phone again. It's a SGH-I717R (Rogers). It was loaded back with AT&T 4.0.4 after it was unbricked but I've lost data signal, no internet (WIFI was OK). I've tried to root it again and now, I can only go to the Samsung logo... (Smell of burned fuses) At least, I can boot the download screen. I only see 2 choices. I put it on eBay like that or somebody logs of my laptop with Teamviewer and do it for me. I'll pay 50$, via your Paypal account after a full successful upgrade. So, who's the first one interested to help me to get it back to work with JB? Don't really care about the ROM, the only real options I want is Sphere, fast interface and stability. Thanks.

Peter

PS I want somebody who KNOWS what to do. Means experienced.

Jamesyboy

Jun 5, 2010
Chicago, IL
I won't brick my phone again. It's a SGH-I717R (Rogers). It was loaded back with AT&T 4.0.4 after it was unbricked but I've lost data signal, no internet (WIFI was OK). I've tried to root it again and now, I can only go to the Samsung logo... (Smell of burned fuses) At least, I can boot the download screen. I only see 2 choices. I put it on eBay like that or somebody logs of my laptop with Teamviewer and do it for me. I'll pay 50$, via your Paypal account after a full successful upgrade. So, who's the first one interested to help me to get it back to work with JB? Don't really care about the ROM, the only real options I want is Sphere, fast interface and stability. Thanks.

Peter

Start over. Use the "Return to Stock" thread to return the phone to then state is was in when you got it...minus the burnt fuse smell, and any damage to the hardware. Re root it, reinstall CWM, then flash JB.

I don't know what you were doing to the phone, but I believe the Note came out Feb 27 (???) of last year, which could mean your warranty expires in just days, or a couple months from now at the least. If its fried, but doesn't have water or drop damage l, it could be defective...if that's the case, return to stock and send it in to Samsung for a warranty replacement.

If it really does smell burnt, companies have an extreme interest in their own combusting products. Call up Samsung.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

Peter

if ur online right now ill walk u through the process u will be rooted within ten minutes

Top Liked Posts