Not switching to ART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

carlos_online

Aug 18, 2011
Hello guys!

I am a happy owner of a brand new Nexus 5.

I am trying to switch to ART, my device reboots but it's very fast and it remains in Dalvik.

I am using stock ROM, Xposed Framework and Franco Kernel.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
Thank you for your reply. So, Xposed is not compatible with ART? What if I uninstall Xposed, enable ART then install Xposed back? Could it work?

Xposed is not compatible with ART no matter the order you enable each. Remain on dalvik to use Xposed or uninstall Xposed to enable ART
sometimes, you might need to re-install Rom to enable ART after removing Xposed.

Reactions: carlos_online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for your reply. So, Xposed is not compatible with ART? What if I uninstall Xposed, enable ART then install Xposed back? Could it work?

Xposed is not compatible. You can't uninstall it, enable art and then reinstall it.

Xposed is not compatible with ART no matter the order you enable each. Remain on dalvik to use Xposed or uninstall Xposed to enable ART
    sometimes, you might need to re-install Rom to enable ART after removing Xposed.