the rear lock screen button stopped working

Search This thread

snipeerz

May 11, 2012
hello suddnlly the rear stopped button ( the shut down button ) not close the screen off ( i only can close the screen by doubel press at screen ) also while the phone ringing i can not stopped ringing by press the volume buttons its also not working !!

i make root and i use xposed and have g3 tweaksbox , just for notice .

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
hello suddnlly the rear stopped button ( the shut down button ) not close the screen off ( i only can close the screen by doubel press at screen ) also while the phone ringing i can not stopped ringing by press the volume buttons its also not working !!

follow these steps:
1) go to lg site and install lg pc suite
2)connect to pc in download mode(press and hold volume + when inserting usb cable)
3) in the lg pc suite program press repair and follow steps
3*) in case your pc does not recognize your phone download and install this
4) if that does not work try this
5) eugm that was it actually if that didn't work bring it in for a swap/repair

Tarzan-

Account currently disabled
Mar 22, 2012
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me

If using tweak box then go to miscellaneous settings and see its not checked. After uncheck reboot. It might be culprit.

uploadfromtaptalk1404786919448.jpg

Sent from G3

snipeerz

May 11, 2012
follow these steps:
1) go to lg site and install lg pc suite
2)connect to pc in download mode(press and hold volume + when inserting usb cable)
3) in the lg pc suite program press repair and follow steps
3*) in case your pc does not recognize your phone download and install this
4) if that does not work try this
5) eugm that was it actually if that didn't work bring it in for a swap/repair

thanx alot for your help but i tryed ths way when i enter the download mod and connect the usb to my pc by usb nothing happened and there is korean language on the screen and the progress number is 0% nothing happened ,, so i gusse it does not recognize my phone or some thing by the way i already checked debug mod from setting , so .... !

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
thanx alot for your help but i tryed ths way when i enter the download mod and connect the usb to my pc by usb nothing happened and there is korean language on the screen and the progress number is 0% nothing happened ,, so i gusse it does not recognize my phone or some thing by the way i already checked debug mod from setting , so .... !

then try step 3* again

snipeerz

May 11, 2012
lg g3 drivers so that your pc recognizes your phone

thanx for your help but ..

i try to re install new drivers for lg g3 .. and go to download mod and its enter but the progress shown 0% , and when i open my lg pc manager it dosenot do any thing or its not show that its connected , i mean in download mod i can not control the phone by lg pc suit cause its not connected but when i open my phone in normal phone to use it its working and connected by lg pc software .. so there is no repair shown by download mod when i connected to pc suit .. any way thanx for your help my friend

Neorpowa

Aug 7, 2014
Eindhoven
Having the same issue. It seems like the rear button in some devices is off less good quality? Haha my nephew has no issues whatshowever and he has had the phone 1 month longer. I already confirmed it's hardware related so I'l have to swap my phone. Could be the same issue as you..