[Q] "Razr M" sytem file delete, no connection to play store

Search This thread

Delerios

Apr 24, 2013
Ok so I recently got a Razr M and I was itching to find a way to root and just last friday somebody found there way around the OTA update to gain root again so of course I followed the method and gained access no problem. (If you want the link I will leave it at the bottom)

Well first things first, I wanted to install all of my root apps and I was running low on space on my phone so I decided I didn't need some of my larger files so I started deleting and since I now have root I thought getting rid of bloatware from my carrier would free tons of space so I went through and deleted some unused Verizon apps and AFEW google apps that also came with the phone and now I can't get into the Play Store...

My Wifi and 4G are greyed out and I cant access any of the google apps, I can remember most of the system apps i uninstalled and I will list them at the bottom. I tried re-installing these apps but no luck in trying, I still cant open google play and the wifi is still greyed.

Please help me :fingers-crossed:

Google+
Google Settings
Google Search
Audible
My Verizon Mobile
Play Newstand
Quick office
Verizon Navigator
voice search

Root Method: lol can't post links yet, "Razr M Root DroidViews" is what i typed to find it, click the most recent one :)

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Ok so I recently got a Razr M and I was itching to find a way to root and just last friday somebody found there way around the OTA update to gain root again so of course I followed the method and gained access no problem. (If you want the link I will leave it at the bottom)

Well first things first, I wanted to install all of my root apps and I was running low on space on my phone so I decided I didn't need some of my larger files so I started deleting and since I now have root I thought getting rid of bloatware from my carrier would free tons of space so I went through and deleted some unused Verizon apps and AFEW google apps that also came with the phone and now I can't get into the Play Store...

My Wifi and 4G are greyed out and I cant access any of the google apps, I can remember most of the system apps i uninstalled and I will list them at the bottom. I tried re-installing these apps but no luck in trying, I still cant open google play and the wifi is still greyed.

Google+
Google Settings
Google Search
Audible
My Verizon Mobile
Play Newstand
Quick office
Verizon Navigator
voice search

Root Method: lol can't post links yet, "Razr M Root DroidViews" is what i typed to find it, click the most recent one :)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2605511
The root link is good btw.

Reactions: Delerios

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Google+
    Google Settings
    Google Search
    Audible
    My Verizon Mobile
    Play Newstand
    Quick office
    Verizon Navigator
    voice search

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2605511
    The root link is good btw.