List your favorite xposed modules

Search This thread

beanboy07

Aug 22, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Some good mods that I wasn't aware of but I was wondering if anyone knows of a module that will make the nav bar(?) the soft keys bar transparent. I have tried Xposed StatusBar Mods, there is an option for it to make the nav bar transparent but it doesn't for me. I've tried the newest version and an older as I read some are experiencing problems on the newest (albeit not related to the nav bar). I am running ARHD ROM and Apex Launcher if it's any difference.

yusufjee

Feb 1, 2008
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Z1TCnQf8FWAHFkMDfUvfY_BKy27yknIaN3qCoM7KXi4

Last edited by a moderator:

Haik0

May 15, 2012
check this out

Ok, here are my mods, some of them where mentioned here though, but I got some new once:

1. BootManager - (Prevents apps to start on boot)
2. Forcee Immersive Mode (I am I am mostly using this on Google Chrome for now)
3. ChromePie - (and because I am using immersive mod on Chrome,, this mod is adding pie control for Chrome, very neat!)
4. Dot View Nods for M8 - (adds more options to DotView case functionality)
5. Greenify - (of course I use it! :) )
6. MinMinGuard - (For disabling ads on per app bases)
7. Sense 6 Lockscreen Mods - (a lot of modifications for the Sense lockscreen)
8. Sense 6 Toolbox - (all bunch of extra modifications for the entire ROM)
9. Stock Lockscreen Widget Picker for Sense 6 - (self explanatory, works much faster and looks better then Sense picker)
10. Translucent Style - (to make my navbar transparent, because it's not when I use Google Now Launcher !)
11. XSense - (Similar to "Sense 6 Toolbox" but has some extra other features)
12. Xposed GEL Settings - (irreplaceable mod if you used Google Now launcher, I can even set en icon pack!)
13. Unicon - (for using custom icon pack, but as I mentioned "Xposed GEL Settings" does that for GNL, so I found myself not using this anymore)

One question, though !
Do you know a mod which will disable the Google's swipe up Google Now ring ??
Thanks

thisguysayswht

Jun 16, 2013
One question, though !
Thanks
Gravity box can disable the ring.

No love for xblast tools here? That's by far my favorite all in one. So many theming options/useful features in there.

I use:

1. Xblast tools (buncha cool stuff)

2. Xsuite (custom system wide icons, with per icon choosing to finish off unicon)

3. Xhalofloatingwindow (multiwindow mod)

4. Xuimod (custom animations)

5. Xutilites (per app immersive, plus a bunch of other cool stuff)

6. Xtheme engine (theme engine)

7. Gravity box (buncha cool stuff)

8. YouTube adaway (self explanatory)

9. Pandora patcher (unlimited skips, higher quality playback, removes ads, download songs from pandora)

10. MinMin guard (ad blocker)

11. Screen off animation (cool screen off animations, with custom durations)

12. Cool tool (system monitor with live graphs, custom thermal zones/tags, etc. that can be injected in the status bar)

13. App settings (custom per app DPI, font scaling, etc.)

14. Dot view mods (self explanatory)

15. Root cloak (my banking app doesn't like rooted phones)

16. DisableFlagSecure (screen record/shot Netflix)

17. Unicon (system wide icon packs)

18. Cyan lock screen (4x4 5x5 6x6 lock screen patterns, gotta be careful with this one, if you disable it without resetting a 3x3 you have to pull your lock screen through adb or a recovery file manager)

Last edited:
Reactions: enel_ and th3

Haik0

May 15, 2012

No love for xblast tools here? That's by far my favorite all in one. So many theming options/useful features in there.

I use:

2. Xsuite (custom system wide icons, with per icon choosing to finish off unicon)

9. Pandora patcher (unlimited skips, higher quality playback, removes ads, download songs from pandora)

12. Cool tool (system monitor with live graphs, custom thermal zones/tags, etc. that can be injected in the status bar)

18. Cyan lock screen (4x4 5x5 6x6 lock screen patterns, gotta be careful with this one, if you disable it without resetting a 3x3 you have to pull your lock screen through adb or a recovery file manager)

Does GravityBox work on Sense 6 ROM ? o_O I heard it's not and I didn't even bother to try :)

djaidyc

Oct 20, 2010
rossendale
Minmin guard for apps that don't have a paid version available and notification mod for the quick settings pull down mod .

Attachments

• 1410888643404.jpg
    1410888643404.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,345

WarCow

Feb 7, 2011
No Lock Home.

It removes the lock screen when you're either on a specific wifi network, connected to a specific BT device or connected to a specific cell tower. So you can have a look screen activated with PIN or password when you're out and about..and it's automatically removed when you get back home.

Reactions: Artelier

jackfrost3821

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, CA
I love the combination of xHaloFloatingWindow and Flotifications(non-xposed).
What I've noticed is before apps open into floating mode, they go into full screen mode for 1-2 seconds then they open in window. Shouldn't they be directly opening in window mode?
Is this bug present for everyone?
is there any workaround for this?

AndyLeJizm

Jun 27, 2012
Snapshare. The one and only I actually use. :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

syntropic

Mar 11, 2011
Chicago
www.neurozap.com
F*ck me... This stupid mobile app... I just spent 20 minutes reviewing a module and tried to post it and it said "You don't have access to this page". I lost about 15 minutes of time writing it.

And I'm using the premium app too.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Ok... Adding an abbreviated module review...

I am running stock rooted Rom with S-off. I have tried many of the Xposed modules and have not been all that impressed.

I am more of an "aesthetic mod" person. I like changing the colors of the statusbar icons, the notification colors, the quicksettings colors and layouts, etc.

I was running Sense 6 toolbox for awhile (which worked erratically depending on which software update you had installed), but that did very little. I think I managed to change my battery icon to add the % to it... And I think I changed the colors of the icons (but all of them to the same color, not individually).

I ended up uninstalling Xposed completely. After a week, I couldn't stand it (I just really get bored with white statusbar icons and the limited theme options that come with native Sense).

I found however an amazing module. I have been using custom ROMS for years, and this module allows you to mod virtually everything you could want.

You need to have root though. This module was started in XDA a few months ago, but it has since moved to the Play Store.

It's free, but it has paid "tiers" of added mod abilities or themes (I don't know exactly as I just use the free version.....). And one really sucky downside is that every time you switch to a different menu, you get a toast prompting you to donate. It's annoying as hell for the first 20 minutes, but you get used to it.

And anyway, this mod is incredible if you like to change things like statusbar icons or colors, notifications (colors and background), quicksettings colors...And a lot if other stuff I haven't even gotten into...(menu/scroll animations, etc).

It's called "Xtended Settings" and it is the most comprehensive Xposed module for Sense. Other than the annoying donation pop-ups it would be perfect. And I am just using the free version... I didn't even know what paying for the silver, gold, or platinum levels would allow you (theming packs or who knows?).

Anyway, if you are into changing colors, layouts, backgrounds, of your stock Sense ROM, I'd check this out. I honestly thought if have to wait until I changed to a custom ROM before betting able to do any of this.

However, notwithstanding everything above, all of this may be of no consequence in a few weeks as we get Android L, since Xposed only works with Dalvik and not ART....But I guess we'll have to wait and see....

P

Last edited:
Reactions: CikiPiki

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've got:
    *) ActivityForceNewTask --> Prevents Apps from opening other Apps in their processes. E.g. when an App redirects you to the Play Store to buy the full version, the Play Store is opened in same process as the other App (look at the multitasking menu)
    *) BootManager
    *) Burnt Toast --> Show app icon in Toasts, inspired by ButteredToast
    *) CpuTemp in Statusbar
    *) CrappaLinks --> Removes crappy link masking/tracking from various apps
    *) DoubleTapToSleep --> Double tap in the status bar to sleep the phone
    *) Greenify --> Module is needed for experiemental features, stand-alone App works without the XposedFramework
    *) Screenshot Delay Remover --> Try it! :D
    *) Sense 6 Lockscreen Mods
    *) Sense 6 Toolbox
    *) Statusbar Scroll to Top --> Tap status bar to scroll most scrollers to top
    [*)Tinted Status Bar] --> Deactivated since it has a lot of bugs
    *) Unicon --> Change the Icon Pack on any launcher
    *) YouTube AdAway

P.S: Thanks for the new modules :highfive:
    Unicon is great .change icons stock launcher

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
    One question, though !
    Thanks

I use:

On my HTC One M8 with ARHD I use these:

App Settings - great for various settings of apps
    Dark One Mini - makes Sense 6 dark and sexy
    Sense 6 Toolbox - a must have for Sense 6 users
    Statusbar Scroll to Top - I was used to this great feature from iOS
    YouTube AdAway - hides YouTube ads

Link for dark one mini?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    OK guys, list all the xposed modules you use for the one, I'm curious what is out there!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk