Black background mms.apk

Search This thread

fowenati

Sep 16, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Here is a flashable zip for you. Screenshot below.

What color do you want, I can do damn near anything with it. (<- ballsy statement)

2ebzhib.jpg

Incoming #33B5E5
Outgoing #B8B8B8

this would help me and thesparky007 so much

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
wait wait wait, warm is using the mod i made stock now? seriously?

well, not really, I gave the base to steel, he added in sms backup, secure box, etc, then inc themed the box outlines instead of full bg's, then they had to change the text color xml so people could read it, so, yeas and no :) that screenie steel put up is stock warm RLS themed sms...

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
well, not really, I gave the base to steel, he added in sms backup, secure box, etc, then inc themed the box outlines instead of full bg's, then they had to change the text color xml so people could read it, so, yeas and no :) that screenie steel put up is stock warm RLS themed sms...

aww man you got my hopes all up, and to think i spent all that time making an improved warm twrp theme

SteelH

Jun 12, 2010
I keep getting a white background in the typing area, so I cant see the txt I input. Anyone know what Im doing wrong?

Cleanrom DE 2.0
That makes three of us now. Any suggestions anyone?

You aren't using the stock default skin on your device.

wait wait wait, warm is using the mod i made stock now? seriously?

OK let's not start any of this stuff. The MMS.apk is from Warm TwoPointThree. ilDuce provided the base, and then I made multiple smali edits, myn made some xml edits, and then I made some color changes/tweaks (the grey box for sender is a prime example... it was all bright green when ilduce provided it). We also internalized some stuff to the APK that was being pulled from com.htc. (this is exactly how I know why people are having the white text on white background issue). At any rate, credit was duly noted. I am merely trying to help others get an inverted MMS to their phones.

Last edited:

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
OK let's not start any of this stuff. The MMS.apk is from Warm TwoPointThree. ilDuce provided the base, and then I made multiple smali edits, myn made some xml edits, and then I made some color changes/tweaks (the grey box for sender is a prime example... it was all bright green when ilduce provided it). At any rate, credit was duly noted. I am merely trying to help others get an inverted MMS to their phones.

that wasn't starting anything honestly, I am a big fan of Myn, and Incubus' work so being included actually would have been really awesome. That was meant with no ill will. sorry if thats how it came off

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
OK let's not start any of this stuff. The MMS.apk is from Warm TwoPointThree. ilDuce provided the base, and then I made multiple smali edits, myn made some xml edits, and then I made some color changes/tweaks (the grey box for sender is a prime example... it was all bright green when ilduce provided it). We also internalized some stuff to the APK that was being pulled from com.htc. (this is exactly how I know why people are having the white text on white background issue). At any rate, credit was duly noted. I am merely trying to help others get an inverted MMS to their phones.
damn steel you one cranky mofo today lol, kyle was excited. he loves jeff and derek, see below :) also, check out the warm twrp theme kyle just dropped, it's like "official" warm and stuff, I'm using it, it owns.
that wasn't starting anything honestly, I am a big fan of Myn, and Incubus' work so being included actually would have been really awesome. That was meant with no ill will. sorry if thats how it came off
kyle, I still love you, no MAKE A THEME you beeatch.

SteelH

Jun 12, 2010
damn steel you one cranky mofo today lol, kyle was excited. he loves jeff and derek, see below :) also, check out the warm twrp theme kyle just dropped, it's like "official" warm and stuff, I'm using it, it owns.

LOL, I've had too many people accuse me of bogus stuff in the past. I guess after a few of those you get pissy, my bad. I am all for open source/sharing. As always anyone can use any of my work. I try to give credit where credit is due.

My apologies. Nice work!

Reactions: jessesse

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
LOL, I've had too many people accuse me of bogus stuff in the past. I guess after a few of those you get pissy, my bad.

Haha been there done that, incubus is actually one of the guys who got me into themeing, back on my vogue I also had a twopointtwo theme for the hero that follows the same style as the warm roms and I have used pretty much ever version since donut. I just have been digging miui lately

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using XDA App

Reactions: steve97ta

Top Liked Posts