From Cyanogen Mod to Stock Rom

Search This thread

Vladdyak47

Aug 27, 2013
Hey ! I want to install the stock rom for i8190. A long time ago I tried this and i fixed it (in 2 days :laugh:) , but i don't want to have this problem again.

Hello everyone ! I have a samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190
I flash CM , but i didn't like it so i tried to install with odin the original firmware.
Problem: Bootloop (logo Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini reboot infinite loop)
I can't enter in Recovery Mode, only i can enter in Download Mode

I use ODIN to try to install CWM , but still don't work..

And i have another problem. When I click start (in odin) it stops at SetupConnection, but if I disconnect & reconnect (usb) it starts flashing.

Please, help me.

Link to the post click

So , can you help me to don't have this problem again?
// a tutorial maybe..

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Hey ! I want to install the stock rom for i8190. A long time ago I tried this and i fixed it (in 2 days :laugh:) , but i don't want to have this problem again.

Link to the post click

// a tutorial maybe..

i thought your problem was solved? anyway, maybe you need to install the usb drivers download here: http://get.maclaw.pl/?id=61

eswarvf

Mar 18, 2013
Hyderabad

Link to the post click

// a tutorial maybe..

Hey need to factory reset every time dont forget to install 3 way reovery ok

Vladdyak47

Aug 27, 2013

Vladdyak47

Aug 27, 2013
No use cwm or twrp [recommended by devs here ] and three way recovery is over here

I read the comments in that topic. After this, I must use TriangleAway for binary reset?

So just flash ( i8190_buttonenable_cwm6.0.2.7.tar or i8190_buttonenable_cwm6.0.2.7.tar.md5_.zip i don't know who, please tell me) and after this
flash with odin original stock rom?