Any roms working on vzw SCH-i705+

Search This thread

JelloB

Jul 12, 2010
There was one early on by Mr Hyde which I installed and have been using ever since. That was discontinued about a year ago though. Was just wondering if there's been any development since.

mitchbaria

Feb 17, 2014
See...there's hardly any way to get answers here,,, I mean thank God for the geniuses touching down to earth ever so often with there brilliant work but then they flutter back into their bong smoke filled dens to game on or whatever other strange itch they're wanting to scratch at that particular moment...lol. but answers for the old folks....hehehe not a chance!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Free mobile app

shakatu

May 31, 2012
Yeah, I can be a little sarcastic. But he DID say people like me used to be super active then disappear to play video games and aren't helpful anymore. Not that we have a life and are actually, you know, devoting 12+ hours a day sometimes 6 days a week to working full time and advancing our education...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: CSP III

mitchbaria

Feb 17, 2014
Uh,,,,, that would be a NO then.because none of those lead to a working Rom or a working anything for that matter,,, development for this particular device is dead......that was why I made my remark...because most of you guys go to great links to impress yourselves but add very little to helping any of us that aren't as savvy,,,,, that's pretty cool animation but I see you really haven't followed any of those links in that real cool way to say nothing.....

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

CSP III

Jan 11, 2013
Detroit
Uh,,,,, that would be a NO then.because none of those lead to a working Rom or a working anything for that matter,,, development for this particular device is dead......that was why I made my remark...because most of you guys go to great links to impress yourselves but add very little to helping any of us that aren't as savvy,,,,, that's pretty cool animation but I see you really haven't followed any of those links in that real cool way to say nothing.....

C'mon man, don't be a troll. There are very few owners/users of your particular tab. Which is why there is little development for it. Have you seen Shakatus contributions to the community of P51xx.Take a look for yourself, and then try spouting off. If he, or any other, of the great devs around here actually had one of your models, maybe they may be able to figure something out. But, he doesn't. So he wont. Unless of course you want to send him yours to try, but I can guess the answer to that. Bashing people around here for problems that you are having (or unwilling to do anything about, except lean on others ie: learn something for yourself) is unacceptable and will be reported. No trolls allowed......next!

mitchbaria

Feb 17, 2014
I wasn't trying to be crass....I will be happy to donate or whatever in order to advance the work on this model....but there's no current anything for this device.....I've ran down every link and thread trying to find anything useful to break VZW's hold on this device, so it's not a matter of not researching or being lazy....my apologies.

Reactions: shakatu and CSP III

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wasn't trying to be crass....I will be happy to donate or whatever in order to advance the work on this model....but there's no current anything for this device.....I've ran down every link and thread trying to find anything useful to break VZW's hold on this device, so it's not a matter of not researching or being lazy....my apologies.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sch-i705+rom

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sch-i705+rom

I like you shakatu. you've got a sense of humor I can relate with. :good:
    Yeah, I can be a little sarcastic. But he DID say people like me used to be super active then disappear to play video games and aren't helpful anymore. Not that we have a life and are actually, you know, devoting 12+ hours a day sometimes 6 days a week to working full time and advancing our education...