N900 screen minor flicker Bug.? on 4.4.2 KK

Search This thread

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
Hi.!!! Guys i notice a very minor bug ... on N900 exynos Note 3 with kitkat 4.4.2 update ...

1) i'm rooted and using dr.ketan rom with xposed framework along with wanam xposed module (And not using any kind of screen on nor off animations)

When i turn on and off by power Button ...i see very Minor Flicker next to the lower side of the screen..Has any one notice that Glintch .??

as its very quick Flicker you might need to tilt ya Note 3 to even see ...tho

7_even co2t

Oct 20, 2011
I face that problem...i came to ssc they reflash my phone...but it didnt work...where do u live? In my country some people face that problem too

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
alright

I face that problem...i came to ssc they reflash my phone...but it didnt work...where do u live? In my country some people face that problem too

well i'm currently In India and bought this Note 3 from here only ..... seems not hardware Fault tho .....can you explain me ...more plz

7_even co2t

Oct 20, 2011
I thought so(software issue) but my friends have the same note 3 doesnt face this issue....we have the same model, kitkat version.. my phone isnt rooted...i just wait another update from samsung..if it doesnt solve anything ill go to samsung service (again)

djmax81

May 9, 2010
Edmonton,Alberta
I thought so(software issue) but my friends have the same note 3 doesnt face this issue....we have the same model, kitkat version.. my phone isnt rooted...i just wait another update from samsung..if it doesnt solve anything ill go to samsung service (again)

Thanx for the reply bro .... got an request ..tho .. can you share an video ...?? of this issue think i will do the same and lets see ...

will upload mine by the evening

7_even co2t

Oct 20, 2011
Sory i dont have videocamera here....white flash just upper the home button(horisontal)...its just happen when u turn off ur screen...

ill watch ur video to confirm that we have same bug anyway...

Last edited:

7_even co2t

Oct 20, 2011
Good news guys after i updating to xxxxxxxg1 this bug is gone...:)