Request

Search This thread

Aadarsh Gupta

Jun 12, 2014
Indore
Someone please port samsung black coloured keyboard as like that of samsung galaxy star pro to samsung galaxy star please no other keyboard can compare it I will be very thankful to you thanks in advance please please please...!!

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Do you understand that the Google / Android Stock keyboard is nowhere as close to the Samsung Keyboard? Worse corrections, worse speed, worse look & feel.

I need none other than samsung keyboard so shut the ____ up and don't reply about these craps as the feel of typing is entirely different in samsung keyboard

Well im anti samsung and theres no reson to like it
Prediction sucks everywhere except swiftkey better to turn them off.
The only reason y u probably like it is because it is stock and u dont want to go beyond the things already available
Many keyboards hv better feel than samsung and all and i mean all keyboards less resources and are so much faster.

(This post is pointless like the posts above but well i cant stand doing nothing when crap is being praised while the good is being spitted on)

Also u r the one requesting so u hv no authority to tell some 1 to shut the ____ up. U hv to shut the ____ up. Now wait for a nice guy who helps rude people.

Stop being stubborn and pay some attention to suggestions meant to help.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aadarsh Gupta

Aadarsh Gupta

Jun 12, 2014
Indore
Huh.!

The only reason y u probably like it is because it is stock and u dont want to go beyond the things already available
Many keyboards hv better feel than samsung and all and i mean all keyboards less resources and are so much faster.

(This post is pointless like the posts above but well i cant stand doing nothing when crap is being praised while the good is being spitted on)

Also u r the one requesting so u hv no authority to tell some 1 to shut the ____ up. U hv to shut the ____ up. Now wait for a nice guy who helps rude people.

Well the thing is that I am pure fan of samsung keyboard coz the thing is that whenever i touch a word it gives a great response other than all those keyboards and sorry for that word my mood was off that time bcos my nokia x had been hard bricked that time

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Well the thing is that I am pure fan of samsung keyboard coz the thing is that whenever i touch a word it gives a great response other than all those keyboards and sorry for that word my mood was off that time bcos my nokia x had been hard bricked that time

Wanna try nokia x keyboard on ur star?
Also give ss of the kb u mentioned

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Someone please port samsung black coloured keyboard as like that of samsung galaxy star pro to samsung galaxy star please no other keyboard can compare it I will be very thankful to you thanks in advance please please please...!!
    :/

I need none other than samsung keyboard so shut the ____ up and don't reply about these craps as the feel of typing is entirely different in samsung keyboard
    Huh.!

Wanna try nokia x keyboard on ur star?
    Also give ss of the kb u mentioned

No I don't want to try nokia x kb on our star and the kb I mentioned is as same as our star's kb but the colour is black I don't have screenshot but have apk file of that kb
    Do you understand that the Google / Android Stock keyboard is nowhere as close to the Samsung Keyboard? Worse corrections, worse speed, worse look & feel.