[APP][2.3+]JeFeel Text on Photos for Instagram

Search This thread

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jefeel.app

Feeling sad, happy, in love ? Missing someone ? Angry on a friend ? Relaxed and optimist ? Show what you feel using styled words and images.
Impress your friends with your awesome creation by sharing it using Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus,Twitter or other installed apps

HERE'S WHAT WHY YOU'LL ENJOY AND LOVE JEFEEL
- Over 20+ beautiful crafted themes carefully tweaked to match your feelings.
- Online growing wallpapers pack selection
- Intuitive and easy to use controls at the touch of your finger
- Over 100+ fonts with colors and shadows customization
- Draw on screen with your finger to add personal touch on your images
- High quality Instagram export
- Resize, rotate, increase line spacing, align and edit text
- Tap on words to highlight them
- Add multiple text groups each with own styles
- Share your work on most used social networks

JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta has a special treatment for Instagram integration, so on export, the app will scale all the work to 612 pixels by 612 pixels making sure that your work will look as best as possible.

Keep in mind that this app is supported by in app purchases and a singe full screen ad, on app start. We would like to thank everyone who has bought unlock, because supporting us will help development of the app and content in the future.

JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta allows you to create awesome images, we'll offer free unlock codes for selected users who create amaizing work with #jefeel

Don't forget to follow JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta on instagram @JefeElaapp or visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JeFeelApp

We would love to hear from you, so please email us at jefeelapp@gmail.com with your suggestions and ideas for future versions. If any problem occurs, we'll do our best to quickly answer and fix it.

Thank you for using our app, it is an honor for us. Together, lets make JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta the best app out there.

WHAT USERS ARE SAYING

+++++
After trying a dozen of apps I finally came across JeFeel and I find it just perfect. Very intuitive and easy to use. Great themes and wallpapers

+++++
I like the fact that even if app is ad supported, there is only one ad at app start and then it does not bother me again and again.

+++++
Great Fun and easy to use.

+++++
Great app! Great app!

49oLQeYgYLufcbel754GYtED1ELWcjkIsbIHvxFpiiFrkuFVPQ1rm5A1jpCHLipuYr0=h900
wA213dQrF4jaEUvEGwNSh5kOGjoN1kDJyJSh7f-_NYrgRy6qatZ7n3CPjDX-qSc2UQ=h900
details
Hsfv0Rq1Od4Ypn5mi6wbx78EqXPrbouoL4H2XI8c0Sya6fdvjotQwcER3EP2aPQidrI=h900
yIWkWxnNB_bWArAHzh1d10ZE1ZSjSxZpPkG_qk5LojbFBE7LJwETnC2owl-ONHJVdm0=h900
v5IlcKoKmdo5ZPOoLbGJceg40BlF4kj-ArGsaiuXLq3L3S9pxfySu-TAMOaHsWHh7bFg=h900

DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jefeel.app

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
ATTENTION: FIRST 100 (or more if I have time to generate the codes) users from xda who want a promo code to unlock FULL functionality within the app, please PM me or email me to jefeelapp at gmail.com with the gmail account that you use on your device (your email is private and will not be used for any other purpose than to generate the unlock code).

I am really eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions!

Last edited:

alinescoo

Mar 12, 2008
New version released. Now you can create backgrounds by mixing three colors in Color Mix, using three gradient types: linear, radian and sweep. Also the users who have unlock fonts, will find 9 new awesome fonts added. There are also minor stability improvements and bug fixes.