Dowload mode only?

Search This thread

skeeter1563

Dec 22, 2009
Hello i recently picked up a messed up Galaxy tab 3. It doesn't turn on at all but I can get into download mode. Only once in download mode my computer doesn't recognize it, I have Kies installed so from my understanding i should already have the drivers. Even if i get my computer to recognize it will having download mode only help me?

dsilx

Apr 21, 2014
fort campbell
odin

Hello i recently picked up a messed up Galaxy tab 3. It doesn't turn on at all but I can get into download mode. Only once in download mode my computer doesn't recognize it, I have Kies installed so from my understanding i should already have the drivers. Even if i get my computer to recognize it will having download mode only help me?

Hi ur computer not recomizing it could be by the charger my ipod i hqd a charger made by a diff company and it would not sho it when i hooked upso i got a apple charger and it worked also idk about download mode but try getting odin and the stock firmware and put it in download and try to reset it cause it might be bricked

M

moonbutt74

hey

Hi ur computer not recomizing it could be by the charger my ipod i hqd a charger made by a diff company and it would not sho it when i hooked upso i got a apple charger and it worked also idk about download mode but try getting odin and the stock firmware and put it in download and try to reset it cause it might be bricked

i can second that, galaxy tab 3 7.0 needs the cable that came with it, generic won't do, something with the pins in device.
as for kies after you install and run it first time with tab and proper cable then uninstall kies from your system but leave drivers.
alternately seach for samsung usb drivers only and install them instead of kies, then get odin going.