Wifi router password finder

Search This thread

Humpie

Recognized Developer
Is there an app that finds the password of any wifi router? Because some people forgot their password and cannot get on their wifi... I know there's a way for routers named tomson etc. but some people made their own password... Is there an app to get that password? Or do you have to change anything in your system?

Reactions: debaj

tanyh

Nov 30, 2010
Singapore
don't be dumb... if there is this type of app everyone's wifi network will be used by some random guy with that app

stubborn_d0nkey

Dec 12, 2010
Mostar
Is there an app that finds the password of any wifi router? Because some people forgot their password and cannot get on their wifi... I know there's a way for routers named tomson etc. but some people made their own password... Is there an app to get that password? Or do you have to change anything in your system?

wireless cracker (i think that is what it is called) can get the password of certain wifi's (i think you already found this app), however, do not attempt to use it to get passwords without the consent of the owners of the routers, otherwise it is probably illegal where you are

iksrats

Dec 11, 2010
Ans
By the way, if the router is a thomson, the only app you need is your hands and your eyes, turn upside down the router and the WEP and WPA key is on the label near the barcode ;)

disconsolate

Jan 31, 2011
Turn the router around, and hit the reset button. No need for fancy gadgets and latest technology. So simple, even a monkey can do it! :)

anticafe

Sep 21, 2013

There is an app name "Router password finder" in Google Play (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dashndot.routerpasswords) which supplies default passwords of all type of router. You can take a try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.