4.4.2 _IS_ OUT (VZW) *** UPDATED *** DOWNLOAD LINKS are INSIDE (SOAK TEST/OTA)!!!

Which Moto X do you have?

• Total voters
Search This thread

T-Keith

Sep 9, 2010
The only thing good looks like battery improvements. It does list "enhanced on device security", any guess what that could be? Does it eliminate app opps or break root?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Cozume

Jan 30, 2014
No sign of the update here. Can someone post directions on how to capture it? I am rooted so I am going to freeze MotorolaOTA and delete it until I revert back to stock but if someone could post the instructions on how to capture it, I can try to do it before I delete it.

kbluhm

Dec 9, 2010
Sooo is there any root methods for 4.4.2 on a verizon non DE moto x?

I need to keep my root access :(

I would imagine not until it is made available and devs have a chance to check out what has changed.

No sign of the update here. Can someone post directions on how to capture it? I am rooted so I am going to freeze MotorolaOTA and delete it until I revert back to stock but if someone could post the instructions on how to capture it, I can try to do it before I delete it.

It will be in your /cache partition, or are you talking about capturing the URL where it is hosted on Google's servers? That I am not entirely sure about.

Top Liked Posts