NTFS automounter for Kitkat touchwiz

Search This thread

ivanjong

May 6, 2013
melaka
I have made an NTFS automount script following how touchwiz mounts usbotg drives in vold.
This script will allow touchwiz to automount ur NTFS drive with RW like how touchwiz auto mounts fat or exfat drives.
This script requires
1) Root access ( su )
2) init.d execution
3) SE must be disable/permissive
4) busybox in /system/bin (u may edit the script urself if you wan to change the busy box location
5) must be kitkat 4.4.2 touchwiz based rom and stock based modified kernels.

it is currently tested on DN3 V5.2 with Android 4.4.2 AGNi pureSTOCK v4.2.2. i believe it will work on all kitkat stock roms.

This is currently still a beta, it is still based on bash and it poles /dev/block for ntfs once every 1sec. I am still testing the effect of it to battery life.

attached is the recovery zip flash file to installed the script. Please let me know of any bugs or any improvement or any feedback regarding the script. thanks.

https://mega.co.nz/#!owkWQCII!yi8LLR0aPs7SQ_VpypNth42GRZ0lKxStXT_8SOKwxl4

Credits to shardul_seth for his usbotghelper app, i got his ntfs-3g binary from his app. Parts of the script were inspired by him.

Last edited:

Taxi341

Account currently disabled
Mar 22, 2011
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I have made an NTFS automount script following how touchwiz mounts usbotg drives in vold.
This script will allow touchwiz to automount ur NTFS drive with RW like how touchwiz auto mounts fat or exfat drives.
This script requires
1) Root access ( su )
2) init.d execution
4) busybox in /system/bin (u may edit the script urself if you wan to change the busy box location

it is currently tested on DN3 V5.2 with Android 4.4.2 AGNi pureSTOCK v4.2.2. i believe it will work on all kitkat stock roms.

This is currently still a beta, it is still based on bash and it poles /dev/block for ntfs once every 1sec. I am still testing the effect of it to battery life.

attached is the recovery zip flash file to installed the script. Please let me know of any bugs or any improvement or any feedback regarding the script. thanks.

Credits to shardul_seth for his usbotghelper app, i got his ntfs-3g binary from his app. Parts of the script were inspired by him.

works for me well

Sent from my GT-N7100 MR.Luong Custom Rom

Reactions: ivanjong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This script requires
    1) Root access ( su )
    2) init.d execution

This script requires
    1) Root access ( su )
    2) init.d execution

works for me well

works for me well

thanks for the feedback:good: