[UPSM][S5 Port] Pyrana ROM V48.a [4.4.2] [Final] [ Discontinued ]

Search This thread

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
"This rom was tested on I9505 only , if you want to try it on another variant , use it at your own risk ! "
Note : This rom was created a time ago , but either me or @Alan-B weren't at xda , but now it's time :D
You are not allowed to take files from this rom without permission !

Please do not mirror , if you want it ask before , we don't bite :D
Features:
Based on GNG8
Supersu integrated
Calls recording
Back up data
Xposed
Wanam Xposed
S5 album
S5 launcher
S5 settings
S5 finder
Pyrana settings
Ultra power saving mode ;)
And more to come !

Screenshots
Down :)

Installation Guide
1.You should be rooted
2.Use Philz or TWRP recovery ( last version recommended )
3.Download the files and put it in internal/External card
4.Boot in recovery , Full wipe recommended even on updates !
5. Flash the rom , choose your settings ..etc in Aroma
6. Reboot and enjoy :p

Mods and Addons:
3 minits battery : http://uptobox.com/22jfpb32juqy
S finder : http://uptobox.com/87thudisoo3u

Download links
V48a : http://uptobox.com/260po4fglhwu
Mega link : https://mega.co.nz/#!c5AnwJzb!NxfgQ6e_no_-mymhbI2ZP0HRySurrGpsFhiYMYtm3GM

Frequent asked questions
How to delete themes ?
>>Go to settings, more , apps manager , all , and deleted theme.
Can i change battery icon with xposed ?
>>Yes but it is ,not recommended , it can cause some lags and make the rom instable . So make your good choice on Aroma :)
I can't change wallpapers in S5 launcher
>> Reboot in recovery and wipe cache+Dalvik cache or re-install the rom.

Note
The dev @Alan-B is too busy with work , and not very active in xda , after i talked with him , he give me the permission to share the rom on xda and be as a maintainer in the thread :good:
I want you to know that i'm just 17 years old ( Almost :D ) , it mean i can't be here on xda 24/24 , or answer you late at night ..etc. I will have exams too , family... But i will do my best to satisfied xda community every day !

Credits to
@friedrich420 For giving us the permission to use his great kernel .
@slim80 For his great kernel ( that can be used in next updates ;) )
@googy_anas For his very good kernel
@ktoonsez for his kernel :good:
@talexop for his kernel . @tamirda for the UPSM ;)
@wanam @ambassadi for 3minits mods
And of course @Alan-B the MAIN developper of this great rom.

If i did some mistakes or something isn't clear for you just ask for it ( my first rom thread :angel: )

Attachments

• 738826Screenshot20141213160544.jpg
    738826Screenshot20141213160544.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 4,887
  • 475731Screenshot20141213160523.jpg
    475731Screenshot20141213160523.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 4,826
  • 929681Screenshot20140916165234.jpg
    929681Screenshot20140916165234.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4,779
Last edited:

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
Guys here is the updates plans , next week-end i will probably publish the new update ( V47 :good: )

And the last update before lollipop will be V48 ;)

So please don't ask for ETA's :)

Last edited:

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
I cant download as upbox isnt supported in my county i want to use your rom please upload on mega

As i can't upload now( i have some work and i'm really sick .. i will ask someone if it possible to mirror the file :good: )
If anyone can mirror send me mp , i will add it to download link and his name on credits :)

tomorio

Dec 27, 2013
i cant wait to give this a try. used to love this rom so nice to see it brought up to date :)

fiddragon

Jun 20, 2009
Hi ! Are sûre ? Pyrana was gone on s5 and i'm not sure he will post a new update on s4

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
please dont forget to put credits on @tamirda UPSM mod
And other dev MODs who created for your ROM... you cant have this without them! wanam,albe95 and more...
ambasadi is not the maker of 3minit.. its gharinggton..

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
please dont forget to put credits on @tamirda UPSM mod
And other dev MODs who created for your ROM... you cant have this without them! wanam,albe95 and more...
ambasadi is not the maker of 3minit.. its gharinggton..

First of all thank you for reminding me the UPSM mod , i forgot our great @tamirda ..
And i don't forget anyone , every one contributed in this rom have been mentionned , i can't add some dev's to credits without any reason. I already thanked wanam , @Albe95 is my friend and a great dev , i always told him this , but he didn't contribute in building this rom , you can ask him if you want :)
I nerver forget the help of anyone , as i said in the thread , those days i was really sick so...

Reactions: radz_

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
First of all thank you for reminding me the UPSM mod , i forgot our great @tamirda ..
And i don't forget anyone , every one contributed in this rom have been mentionned , i can't add some dev's to credits without any reason. I already thanked wanam , @Albe95 is my friend and a great dev , i always told him this , but he didn't contribute in building this rom , you can ask him if you want :)
I nerver forget the help of anyone , as i said in the thread , those days i was really sick so...
Understood... no offense from that post just a reminder bro[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
I see you as one of great dev someday!lol keep it up... have fun

Last edited:

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
Update Changelog

Based on the latest XXUGNK4
Apps updates
Torch
Task bar pyrana
Some improvements in the ROM
Fixed the S5 launcher bug
Pull up
Appolo player
Walkman Player
Zipme
Torch
Dolphin
Task Bar Pyrana
And more ! :good:

Last edited:

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
Screenshots

Attachments

• 642927Screenshot20141213160613.jpg
    642927Screenshot20141213160613.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 525
  • 407588Screenshot20141213160534.jpg
    407588Screenshot20141213160534.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 537
  • 667783Screenshot20141213160748.jpg
    667783Screenshot20141213160748.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 533
  • 395325Screenshot20141213160831.jpg
    395325Screenshot20141213160831.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:

Soufiansky

Dec 12, 2014
Hello guys , I hope you're doing well :)
So , i don't know how to start , i created this thread hoping i will get some experience and make my first steps into ROMS's developping , but as i can see , i failed. I think this rom should be here long time ago but either me or Alan weren't here.
I will sadly announce that this rom is officially "DISCONTINUED". The last build is the current one : V48a.
As lollipop now is coming , and the main developper doesn't have the device anymore we can't have anything new.
So , I failed but i should move on , keeping in mind my own idea: " Every success is preceeded by fails".
I will do my best and hope i will created next time i thread that will not disappoint you xda community.
Have a nice day all and thanks to all the devs who gave us permission to use their files.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

sanoc69

Account currently disabled
Jan 12, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
So , i don't know how to start , i created this thread hoping i will get some experience and make my first steps into ROMS's developping , but as i can see , i failed. I think this rom should be here long time ago but either me or Alan weren't here.
I will sadly announce that this rom is officially "DISCONTINUED". The last build is the current one : V48a.
As lollipop now is coming , and the main developper doesn't have the device anymore we can't have anything new.
So , I failed but i should move on , keeping in mind my own idea: " Every success is preceeded by fails".
I will do my best and hope i will created next time i thread that will not disappoint you xda community.
Have a nice day all and thanks to all the devs who gave us permission to use their files.

Thank you for trying
for the next run better
not give up

xDroidZz

Oct 6, 2012
Davao City

great you tried. it's actually just it has a lot of s5 themed rom already.

Sent from my Android L 5.0 based iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Soufiansky

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "This rom was tested on I9505 only , if you want to try it on another variant , use it at your own risk ! "
    Note : This rom was created a time ago , but either me or @Alan-B weren't at xda , but now it's time :D
    You are not allowed to take files from this rom without permission !

Please do not mirror , if you want it ask before , we don't bite :D
    Features:
    Based on GNG8
    Supersu integrated
    Calls recording
    Back up data
    Xposed
    Wanam Xposed
    S5 album
    S5 launcher
    S5 settings
    S5 finder
    Pyrana settings
    Ultra power saving mode ;)
    And more to come !

Screenshots
    Down :)

Installation Guide
    1.You should be rooted
    2.Use Philz or TWRP recovery ( last version recommended )
    3.Download the files and put it in internal/External card
    4.Boot in recovery , Full wipe recommended even on updates !
    5. Flash the rom , choose your settings ..etc in Aroma
    6. Reboot and enjoy :p

Mods and Addons:
    3 minits battery : http://uptobox.com/22jfpb32juqy
    S finder : http://uptobox.com/87thudisoo3u

Download links
    V48a : http://uptobox.com/260po4fglhwu
    Mega link : https://mega.co.nz/#!c5AnwJzb!NxfgQ6e_no_-mymhbI2ZP0HRySurrGpsFhiYMYtm3GM

Frequent asked questions
    How to delete themes ?
    >>Go to settings, more , apps manager , all , and deleted theme.
    Can i change battery icon with xposed ?
    >>Yes but it is ,not recommended , it can cause some lags and make the rom instable . So make your good choice on Aroma :)
    I can't change wallpapers in S5 launcher
    >> Reboot in recovery and wipe cache+Dalvik cache or re-install the rom.

Note
    The dev @Alan-B is too busy with work , and not very active in xda , after i talked with him , he give me the permission to share the rom on xda and be as a maintainer in the thread :good:
    I want you to know that i'm just 17 years old ( Almost :D ) , it mean i can't be here on xda 24/24 , or answer you late at night ..etc. I will have exams too , family... But i will do my best to satisfied xda community every day !

Credits to
    @friedrich420 For giving us the permission to use his great kernel .
    @slim80 For his great kernel ( that can be used in next updates ;) )
    @googy_anas For his very good kernel
    @ktoonsez for his kernel :good:
    @talexop for his kernel . @tamirda for the UPSM ;)
    @wanam @ambassadi for 3minits mods
    And of course @Alan-B the MAIN developper of this great rom.

If i did some mistakes or something isn't clear for you just ask for it ( my first rom thread :angel: )

Thank you for trying
    for the next run better
    not give up

As i can't upload now( i have some work and i'm really sick .. i will ask someone if it possible to mirror the file :good: )
    If anyone can mirror send me mp , i will add it to download link and his name on credits :)

I hope you get well soon mate thanks heaps