[leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

Search This thread

aftabbabar

Nov 13, 2010
Any body has any major bugs to report? The S pen works fine? The air view etc? everything is working fine and smoothly? Please give a thorough review of the rom. Thanks

XxPixX

Dec 19, 2012
Warsaw
Ok, I have finally downloaded and flashed it using mobile odin. It is extremely smooth! Certainly smoother and faster than LSC. As for features: Multi window works, spen works, air view doesn't work. It is slightly faster at launching some apps but still not as fast as ICS. Haven't yet realised any major bugs, but I haven't tried everything in it. For those of you who are interested in the black clipping - it is still here, as strong as ever.

If anyone else has some questions that a user can answer then don't hesitate to ask :)

borich

Jun 29, 2011
Ok, I have finally downloaded and flashed it using mobile odin. It is extremely smooth! Certainly smoother and faster than LSC. As for features: Multi window works, spen works, air view doesn't work. It is slightly faster at launching some apps but still not as fast as ICS. Haven't yet realised any major bugs, but I haven't tried everything in it. For those of you who are interested in the black clipping - it is still here, as strong as ever.

If anyone else has some questions that a user can answer then don't hesitate to ask :)
tooo bad...so no improvement at all?
gamma test image still clips at 4?

kyleastley

Jan 24, 2011
leicester
Would this f×*k anythin if i was to flash with ordinary pc odin obviously i woild lose root but can deal with that for now.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

XxPixX

Dec 19, 2012
Warsaw
Yeah, it is still there at 4 (the clipping). I do however recommend it solely on its performance.

altae

Mar 22, 2008
St. Gallen
AW: [leak][firmware]N7000ZSLM5

No decent mirror? I don't feel like downloading 900 MB with approximately 300 kbit/s.

Sent from my revived Galaxy Note

fearkillerr

Feb 16, 2008
Damascus
Its super smooth after everything satteled down, love it... by the way i found something new, they put back the "USB Utilities" Option to enable USB Connection to Storage like ICS and GB, which comes handy! and the gallery is not lagging at all. and the Wallpaper re-sizing is perfect now

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Also, if you hold back button, it will enable Multi Window like Note 2: )

Top Liked Posts