[game]Mosatsu for wm6.0+ .net3.5

Search This thread

y2ksatan

Nov 19, 2006
my english no good..
this game transplant from Mosatsu iphone Part1....
press and hold the screen pop-up menu 'Models',select a girl...
^o^

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4,493
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 5,333
  • Release.zip
    3 MB · Views: 13,648

Mesquire

May 1, 2007
HKG
www.mesquire.com
There is a spelling mistake to one of the image folders. I made a correction and the amendment appeared in the application, so it looks like you can add your own girls ;)

marasp

Apr 17, 2006
London
this is awesome :) i checked you can add your own pics, anyone brave enough to share some home made of your other half hehehe....

moltenfire

Nov 10, 2009
Works great on my Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)

And . . ., a few Google searches later:

For those of you who want to find out more about Mosatsu, there's a very interesting book of the same name which continues the concept - search Google for "Mosatsu, Photographed by Tommy (12 June 2008).rar"

And for the OCD amongst us who can't stand the shortcut in your start menu without a corresponding glorious icon, I found one:

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    19 KB · Views: 2,366
Last edited:

moltenfire

Nov 10, 2009
So . . ., a few Google searches later:

For those of you who want to find out more about Mosatsu, there's apparently a book of the same name with each page scanned - "Mosatsu, Photographed by Tommy (12 June 2008).rar"

And for the OCD amongst us who can't stand the shortcut in your start menu without a corresponding glorious icon, I found one:

To change the start menu icon look here:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Mosatsu.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Storage Card\\Program Files\\Mosatsu\\Icon.png"

(or whereever your .png happens to be)

Remember to soft reset afterwords.

Last edited:

Sonic999

Mar 16, 2008
To change the start menu icon look here:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\Mosatsu.lnk]
"Icon"="\\Storage Card\\Program Files\\Mosatsu\\Icon.png"

(or whereever your .png happens to be)

Remember to soft reset afterwords.

Thanks for the info, but, how exactly? I'm at Mosatsu.lnk and I see (Default), Group, Rank.
Where do you add that line "Icon"="\\Storage Card\\Program Files\\Mosatsu\\Icon.png" ?

Is it a Key, is it a String Value, Binary Value, DWORD? I tried with String Value, but I wasn't able to get it working.

Also, if you install it to the main memory, how do you type in the exact address? Is it just "Icon"="\\icon.png or do you have to add "Icon"="My Device\\icon.png"?

Last edited: