[ROM]CatyRom[2.3.6]UCKL2_[The Collective][2-5-12]UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

b3asty

Apr 4, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
It should be being its a galaxy port..but dont quote me..i dont use it therefore i havent tested on that rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Dude. You ported Doctorz right? That rom rocks so ridiculously hard. I like Caty too but Doctorz just captured my heart..lol. So for the aholas that say you port blah blah blah... Tell then to have fun making their own ish. Ungrateful idiots. Appreciate your time & effort.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Am testing doctorz rom v12.1 as we speak...have to say this is their best work...sweet rom

Reactions: b3asty

jonrobertd

Nov 22, 2007
Eastanollee Ga
Wow man, you stay busy! How many ROMs do you flash in a week? I might have to try v12 but this is so far THE best ROM I've been on. I have had 0 issues, and love it.

dirtymindedx

May 2, 2009
www.pcrepair36.com
Went back to 2.0.1 caty rom battery lasted longer on it for some reason. 2.1 is very smooth though may test doctorz rom soon but just enjoying this rom too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 T-mobile unlocked using xda premium

joeym11

Sep 19, 2011
Dman don't listen to those idiots really... you are the most active developer i ahve ever seen... it's real easy for some idiot pessimist to complain about everything they can't have, but not contribute anything to help
Keep your dev on

berryman13

Mar 30, 2011
San Francisco
You're right, people do have no respect. I came from the Captivate, and the forums were never like what you see in some of the Infuse forums. Why do people feel so entitled? I suspect some people on the Infuse are new to these forums, and new to Android, and expect this stuff is "owed" to them.
I respect all of the devs and what they do, it's greatly appreciated. I only wish I had the energy to learn how to do it. Thanks for all you've done on here.

Spoiled iphone brats jumped ship onto the infuse, so we have to deal with babysitting them.

Sarius24

Apr 11, 2011
DMAN God you are the reason why I haven't thrown out this phone yet! Sorry to hear ppl upsetting you.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
And for anyone that pm's me...don't pm me with some foul language in your signature every other word...or you get a reply like the last one I just sent...that's disrespectful...thanks

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
I flash my phone bout 20 times a day...lol

dman,
I just wanted to lend my voice to support you.
I think you're doing a great job man.
I watched you started out porting some ROM's into putting one together.
It's one of the best one for the Infuse imho.
Overwhelmingly, the majority of us appreciate your work.
It does take a lot of dedication and time.
It it also our nature to take pride pf our work, of what we put out for other to use; it also open ourselves up for criticism. That leaves us vulnerable.

The are a few assh*&!s f&*ktards who are clueless and rips on dev's and other due to their own ignorance. If we could bash their heads in or vote them off, we would. Since that is not possible, the best that you can do is just to put them on the "ignore" and save yourself the grief...

Keep up what you're doing man...

getting of my soapbox...:)

(this may also applies to many other greats that the Infuse thread has lost - gtg, entropy, linuxbozo, mikeymikey and others)

MattSoRaven

Jun 28, 2011
+1000000 to all the positive Dman comments. I just wanna say thanks again. Battery life is amazing. CatyRom is my favorite ROM i've flashed and there have been so many great ROM's for the infuse so far.

S

soulysephiroth

The only issue I seem to have with the rom is that it wont make the facebook contact images my phones contact images...I check my sync settings and everything, am I the only one having this issue?

But other than that, everythings smooth and I dig the theming on it.

veener79

Mar 9, 2008
Chicago Area
The only issue I seem to have with the rom is that it wont make the facebook contact images my phones contact images...I check my sync settings and everything, am I the only one having this issue?

I am having this same issue. Not a big deal for me.

This rom is great. Please do not let people get to you. I just do not get people.

To those people if you are not happy with a rom then choose anouther one!

mrsexypants

Dec 9, 2011
And for anyone that pm's me...don't pm me with some foul language in your signature every other word...or you get a reply like the last one I just sent...that's disrespectful...thanks

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

lol that's talking about me :-x i changed my signature too just because of the response dman was pissed!!! :-x

ghostdogg

May 3, 2008
Maine

I have that problem with certain contacts on any ROM that doesn't initiate the "auto link contacts" feature and I'll have to manually link contacts through the contacts app.

If you haven't checked that I would start there. If you're unfamiliar with how to link contacts manually, the process is....

In your contacts app click the contact that has a picture associated with it (the one with the Facebook icon if you want it to sync with profile pictures) then click the menu button and the link contact button, finally click the corresponding contact (usually a google icon) and then the back button to return to the contacts list. Rinse and repeat till you get through your list. Hopefully is not upwards of 400 contacts like the ludicrously mine is and I hope that helps.

ghostdogg

May 3, 2008
Maine
ICS sometimes freezes up my phone and I have to force close it. I also cannot use Beautiful Widgets clocks on the home page because that freezes the use of the applications widget on the home page. :confused:

Sounds like a bad flash or bad TiBU restore. I am currently running both ICS launcher with Beautiful Widgets "smaller home weather" widget, flashlight widget, and two circle launcher widgets on the main screen. Everything has worked flawlessly for over 5 days now. I'd recommend re-flashing or if you haven't already, try a factory reset then check if things work without restoring anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CollectiveLogo.png

WELCOME TO CATYROM !

I suppose the beta is over, and there is still more to come....

There is still more to come so please only post bugs as you see them in Q&A thread..
    This rom is named after my daughter(in case you were wondering about the name)because she picked out all the themeing colors....Shes my sweetie!

v3.0 UCKL2

Updated to UCKL2 official firmware
    Infusion Kernel by Bedwa
    Modded Tw30Launcher
    Added voltage control
    Added Sms backup
    Added titanium backup
    Green secondary text
    Overscroll glow
    Default wallpaper
    Folding window animations
    Lightly themed
    Adrenalin shot 13

ICS Editionv2.1

some Ics themeing along with icon themeing
    ICS Launcher
    ICS wallpaper
    Extra ICS wallpaper(look in gallery
    Nexus lockscreen wallpaper
    themed notification dropdown
    themed dialer
    themed sms
    and many more...

Changelog v2.0

A little more themeing
    Added Thunderbolt tweaks
    Fixed auto rotation issue
    Some framework changes
    Extended power menu
    SMS log removed from dialer
    added kies air
    added sgs lockscreen(removed glass lock)
    themeing changes
    a few extra init.d tweaks
    enable all animations in settings(turned off by default in this release)
    Att contacts provider removed
    removed overscroll glow
    added overscroll bounce(to be different):)

Changelog v1.5

Removed the rest of bloatware
    removed tw4 launcher
    removed launcher pro and voltage control
    added tw4.5(very stable and bug free0
    added tw manager
    added miui music(removed stock music player)
    fixed apps missing on reboot
    added percentage and color to battery(WIP)

FEATURES v1.0:
    Rooted
    Zipaligned
    Busybox
    Batch optimized
    Entropy's daily driver kernel
    UCKK4 modem
    Tw4 launcher
    Launcher pro
    Voltage control
    ICS bootanimation
    ICS keyboard
    ICS custom window animation
    CRT screen off animation
    blue overscroll glow
    updated market(3.3.12)
    init.d script and adrenalin tweaks
    transparent dropdown notification
    more to come!

REMOVED

All ATT bloatware
    buddies now

INSTALLATION:
    Download zip
    boot into CWM
    Wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache
    choose zip from sd card
    flash zip
    reboot
    IMPORTANT! Let media scanner completely run after reboot and let sit and settle for about 10 min!

Special shout outs and thanks:

LinuxBozo
    Johnsondr80
    Darkyy
    bigfau
    Dani897
    Jordan elliot
    bignate
    jmatt
    dirtymindedx

if i forgot anyone im sorry(pm me)

Download CatyRom Extreme Here

Download v2.0 here:http://www.multiupload.com/U97OKTGSN0

Download v1.5 here:http://www.multiupload.com/K98869OOJQ

Download here v1.0:http://www.multiupload.com/TVJ0FGSUO8

Coming soon:

Extended power menu
    Lockscreens
    more themeing
    bug fixes..

If you like my work hit the thanks button and/or the donate button! And especially hit the thanks button for the ones mentioned above!

ENJOY! and be kind!

All questions to be answered here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1367392

JOIN US ON THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE:http://www.facebook.com/pages/DX_Roms/329918760352329
    ICS Theme for v2.0 and 2.1... if your on 2.1 flash this one its different themeing than 2.1...enjoy

Download ICS theme here:http://www.multiupload.com/WJ1Q0PINP5
    Ima hang for a while...just a brief irritated period....im good

I'm doing the best I can to bring y'all what you ask for

Ok...almost got it ready...auto rotation fixed....couple more theme fixes and ready to go