FLASH THROUGH RECOVERY
WIPE CACHE / DALVIK

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

ATTACK

Jan 8, 2012
Link does not appear fixed.

Sent from my Droid Razr M using xda app-developers app

I don't know whats going on but the link is correct. There is a link to my dev-host in my signature. The clock is located under Razr M "Themes & Apps".
Sorry for the inconvenience everybody.

calbrs

Aug 7, 2010
Bay Area
I was able to flash the zip, but when I go to place the widget, it fails and tells me that it doesn't support third party launchers. I wasn't trying to put it on a third party launcher. Am I missing something?

Disregard. I downloaded the zip for the razr ultra launcher & clock zip.

Well I downloaded the correct file and it didn't work. All I got was the outline for the widget and the spinning circle as if it was trying to load. Who knows what I screwed up. Oh well.

Last edited:

Jersey846

Jul 20, 2011
Washington DC
I was able to flash the zip, but when I go to place the widget, it fails and tells me that it doesn't support third party launchers. I wasn't trying to put it on a third party launcher. Am I missing something?

Disregard. I downloaded the zip for the razr ultra launcher & clock zip.

Well I downloaded the correct file and it didn't work. All I got was the outline for the widget and the spinning circle as if it was trying to load. Who knows what I screwed up. Oh well.

See above.

Sent from my Droid Razr M using xda app-developers app

allenrb2

Mar 6, 2011
B.F.E.
I think this is a beautiful widget. I wish there was any way to get it working with 3rd party launchers. Losing the clock widget was my only regret about using a different launcher.

I think this is a beautiful widget. I wish there was any way to get it working with 3rd party launchers. Losing the clock widget was my only regret about using a different launcher.

I couldn't agree more. I have it on my GT2 as well as the 4.3 version on my RAZR M,but I am constantly switching back and forth between launchers, using the Motolauncher when I am done so that the clock is on my devices when I'm not using them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts