[Q] How to reset gallery thumbnails (CM7)?

Search This thread
Feb 3, 2011
Hello!

System info:
I've got SGS GT-i9000 with CM7 as my firmware and GO Launcher EX as my default launcer.

Introduction:
Everything has been working brilliantly, but now I've run into an annoying problem. I recently installed couple of emulators (SNesoid, Nesoid...) and as I play them, I like to take screenshots from the games I play. There is a built in screenshot function in the emulator which I use (instead of the OS one), which saves the images to a "screenshot" folder (notice: it is not the same as "screenshots" which is the OS's folder).

The problem:
Since then I have noticed that most of my gallery thumbails have been replaced by the thumbnails of those screenshots found in the "screenshot" folder (which was created by those emulators). I don't know for sure that these things are related, but it seems weird that this new screenshot folder had my gallery thumbs all messed up.

So finally, the grand question is: how do I reset my gallery's thumbnails? Is there a specific cache folder or something where the system stores all the thumbnails, which I could easily just erase and start all over again?

I googled through the FAQ and made a forum search but couldn't find an answer to this. My apologies if this question seems reduntant, but I'd like to find the solution for my problem.

Thanks!