{Poll included} Which FUll ICS based rom are YOU looking forward too

Which ICS based rom are you looking forward to the most with the new kernel looming

• Total voters
Search This thread

onlyankush_s

Dec 29, 2008
Kharupetia
www.ajs.shantibhog.com
I am looking forward for full sense 4 ie port of one s. Lowveld said that he will try but its too complicated.
I didn't like the sense 4 lite that much ..:thumbdown:
Meanwhile will switch between prozuser 's primo, cm9 and primadonna....
Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk

Tapur007

Sep 28, 2011
Looking forward to Sense 4.0 ports by our favourite devs Lowveld, Prox! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

richar524

Apr 20, 2012
I will try both cm9 and miui...both are my fav....but when proxuser has finished his sense 4 ics...
I really will try that too.... :)..
Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

GGLDN

Apr 14, 2012
London
went back to endymion properly today and i can see why sense is getting so many more votes, i cant wait either, ive had a complete change of heart the extra dip in battery life due to sense is worth it for all the little things it does like auto contact syncing, amazing camera ui etc

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
went back to endymion properly today and i can see why sense is getting so many more votes, i cant wait either, ive had a complete change of heart the extra dip in battery life due to sense is worth it for all the little things it does like auto contact syncing, amazing camera ui etc

Dude, now I feel tempted to go back to Endymion!
Hmmmm... I've used Endymion since November, so I'm gonna hang on Reaper for little longer, hopefully by then we will have our first ICS ROM w/ Kernel 3.0 :)

Qaso

Dec 19, 2011
Cm9 of course. Its the most stable looking rom and it is also very fast and clean!

GGLDN

Apr 14, 2012
London
Come back to the endy side *in my bestdarth maul voice* lol, I really shouldn't be addicted to flashing new roms but the devs work too fast lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

GGLDN

Apr 14, 2012
London
Cm9 of course. Its the most stable looking rom and it is also very fast and clean!

I thought this too with cm7.1 stable build, then tried reaper based on cm7 and reaper was faster by milesssss and had better functionality

@GGLDN, looks like Sense4 is killing the poll! :D

Chalk one up for the Senseible camp!:p:p:p

Haha I gave in to the peer pressure from it and reflashed endy now I'm a reformed sense junkie, don't know why I hated it

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

palej

Mar 21, 2012
Kharkiv
As for me, better choice is wait for official ICS, tweak it and integrate Sense 4.0. I sure, Proxuser can do best ROM. :)

mikeyd85

Dec 23, 2009
Leeds
IceColdSandwich. Think it's a great ROM. :) On a side note - are people updating less in the anticipation of kernel 3.0?

GGLDN

Apr 14, 2012
London
IceColdSandwich. Think it's a great ROM. :) On a side note - are people updating less in the anticipation of kernel 3.0?

i certainly am, ive wanted to try the new ice cold sandwich and cm9 builds but cant be bothered when i know ultimately i want a sense rom now, calibrating batteries is becoming a pain now

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
i certainly am, ive wanted to try the new ice cold sandwich and cm9 builds but cant be bothered when i know ultimately i want a sense rom now, calibrating batteries is becoming a pain now

In the long run, I'm looking to use Sense based ROM, but CM9 will be ready before Sense ICS will be. (I.e - we will get CM9 with kernel 3.0 first)

Also, even when Sense gets ICS, there will be lots of tweaks and hacks added to it to improve speecs etc, and also cosmetice tweaks to personalize the device like RCTweaks. Obviously that will take a while, as the devs will have to code everything again (remember Endymion and Hyperion went through several different versions before they became perfect :))

So I guess I will hang out on CM9 first.... :)

GGLDN

Apr 14, 2012
London
In the long run, I'm looking to use Sense based ROM, but CM9 will be ready before Sense ICS will be. (I.e - we will get CM9 with kernel 3.0 first)

Also, even when Sense gets ICS, there will be lots of tweaks and hacks added to it to improve speecs etc, and also cosmetice tweaks to personalize the device like RCTweaks. Obviously that will take a while, as the devs will have to code everything again (remember Endymion and Hyperion went through several different versions before they became perfect :))

So I guess I will hang out on CM9 first.... :)

i'm definitely going to do the same, the new blindice version was just uploaded and apparently its "the perfect stable rom." that makes me think the dev probably wont be updating for a while so to get the kernel 3.0 benefits i'll have to use cm9

Top Liked Posts