[ROM][WWE][31/OCT/09] Touch X "SENSE 2.0B X-TREME"|Sense 2.1|ROCK SOLID CORE...

Search This thread

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
[ROM][WWE][31/OCT/09] Touch X "SENSE 2.0B X-TREME"|Sense 2.1|ROCK SOLID CORE...

Touch X "SENSE 2.0B"

attachment.php

This release is built upon the official rhodium 6.5, and is optimised to my needs.
I set the manila startmenu as standard, but if you like the WM startmenu just change it in toms extended menu in tweaks and tools folder.
Also as standard is that the WM lockscreen starts on screen wakeup, to ensure no accidently button presses.​

PS. THE NEW 2.0 IS FANTASTIC IN SPEED AND SCROLLING, ITS LIKE NOTHING IVE SEEN BEFORE, YOU GOT TO TRY IT TO BELIVE IT, I STILL DON'T BELIVE IT THOUGH...

SPEED IMPROVEMENT FROM 1.0 IS LIKE 200% BETTER.
;) :)

PLEASE SOFT RESET AFTER INSTALL TO GET EVERYTHING PERFECT.

PS. THIS ENTIRE POST INCLUDING MAKING OF IMAGE WAS DONE ON MY RHODIUM :)

SENSE 1.0

NEW 36 slots -4 icons/row manila startmeny. (48 icon in cab, see post2) -IN SENSE 2.0 48 icon is standard
Hold send key activates commmanager
hold home/hangup button disconnects data. (autodisconnect cab in post 2)
hold powerbutton 3sec brings up my actionscreen
Touch x theme is standard, if you dont like it choose another
Manila startmenu as standard
included swe hardware keyboard cab in startmenu folder 'tweaks & tools' ;) ;)

PSSSSST. this rom dont have the most free ram, but i put the right stuff into ram that needs to be there for the rhodium to be extra fast in operation of applications. Still there is enough RAM for doing whatever you want. faster device with more free RAM is nothing more then a saying, IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU LOAD INTO RAM...

NEW IN TOUCH X "SENSE 2.0" X-TREME

-Manila startmenu holds 48icons with 4 icons/row
-Java_JblendPackage
-total new driverbase
-Fixed NetCF 3.5
-And added new/edited versions of the other packages ;)
-If you dont like when "the weather animation stops working" on home tab, switch to WM startmenu instead of manila, then the weather animation will always work. (the same in stock ROM)

THE 2.0B has more free ram and application memory

UNPRECEDENTED SPEED AND SCROLLING IN TOUCH X SENSE 2.0 X-TREME

Build pakages in ext.txt
SYS build 21854 (customized version)
XIP 21864

Lots and lots of tweaks and recmoding to ensure speed and stability...

Attachments

• ext.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 587
  • sense.jpg
    sense.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15,263
Last edited:

smaberg

this one is for cabs, fixes, updates and more...

CABS

-EXTEND STARTMENU, install this cab to make manila startmenu host 48 slots with 4 icons/row View attachment 240868

-Restore manila to default. black background etc. -now you can customize the **** out of it... ;) View attachment 240581

-Restore the Touch X SENSE blue theme with 48 icons startmeny DOWNLOAD

FIXES

-Microsoft My Phone don't work, download latest here and install

-Sense 1.0 and 2.0 SPEED update View attachment 246326
UPDATES

MORE

Last edited:

smaberg

DOWNLOAD SECTION
-PS. if anyone wants to mirror a rom, feel free to do so, but PM me the adress and ill put it on my download post. :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD Touch X "SENSE 1.0" if link don't work go here

RapidShare mirror -download here

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD Touch X "SENSE 2.0 X-TREME

DOWNLOAD Touch X "SENSE 2.0B X-TREME "WITHDRAWN STOPPED"

Last edited:

guntcent

May 15, 2008
Garden Grove
hey man imma try out your rom when im done with school and report back if theres any bug but i dnt think theres any because urs a bugged free rom

JasjarMan

Oct 14, 2006
Holy cow, this rom is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO far so go and I am LOVING IT.

Thanks man!

Will report after tonight how it keeps doing.
Btw, is there an app to make the puch to talk button work?

I want to map it to TASKFACADE4 WHICH IS A REALLY NICE APP.

Last edited:

TweakMyDevice

anshkhanna

Apr 10, 2008
Welcome

Hi Smaberg...
Welcome...big fan of your Xperia ROMs.
Will give this a spin and let you know.

Cheers
:)

nicenotrice

Oct 24, 2009
This rom is not only beautiful but it is fast!!! my only complaint or question rather is has anyone gotten tmobile US mms to work on this rom? everytime I go to send an MMS i get the connection status update, then the little sending mms icon at the top and then i get an error saying "bad gateway". the thing is that all the settings look correct. and I can go online no problem, just no mms.:confused: any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance and Smaberg keep up the awesome job!:D

Update: post #19 is correct, in changing the epc to wap, but you simply have to change the profile for Tmo MMS fromepc to wap, you can leave the internet setting as epc, there are multiple profiles. Thank you SuperTrooper. THIS ROM IS THE BOMB!

Last edited:

cjm1979

Apr 9, 2009
Batley
This rom is not only beautiful but it is fast!!! my only complaint or question rather is has anyone gotten tmobile US mms to work on this rom? everytime I go to send an MMS i get the connection status update, then the little sending mms icon at the top and then i get an error saying "bad gateway". the thing is that all the settings look correct. and I can go online no problem, just no mms.:confused: any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance and Smaberg keep up the awesome job!:D

This is a common problem in i think all roms in this section. Use the search function in the rhodium rom section and you should find the answer.

Supertrooper

Feb 16, 2008
Texas

I had this exact same problem with the rom I'm using. After about an hour of messing around with settings, I found this solution to get it to work properly.

1). In connections settings changed from epc.tmobile.com to wap.voicestream.com.

2). Then in mms options changed the connect to: tmobile data instead of tmobile mms.

I don't know if this will work since its a different rom, but I just wanted to let you know where to mess around with the settings to get it to work. Good luck.

mika34

Dec 31, 2008
Dublin
Smaberg thank you very much for this excellence ROM.

THE FASTEST ROM so far, and looks lovely also.

Love when tap start button. Great work.