screen wakes during call

Search This thread

clesuite

Dec 12, 2013
Sometimes screen wakes during call for a second and it repeating that, but a have the phone close to my ear. (I'm using stock (root) firmware). What do you think it's a problem? (if i test promiximity sensor in hide menu-"promiximity wakelock" for a longer time all is OK)

balloon27

May 4, 2013
Groningen
Sometimes screen wakes during call for a second and it repeating that, but a have the phone close to my ear. (I'm using stock (root) firmware). What do you think it's a problem? (if i test promiximity sensor in hide menu-"promiximity wakelock" for a longer time all is OK)

The stock firmware for our phone has some problems with the proximity sensor. Iodak's kernel and p880-sources built ROMs have a fix for it included. Not sure about CM based ones, but I guess they'll work fine too! So yeah, that about anything but stock you could try ;)

Greetings from my Nexus 7 FHD!

mcgangsta

Jun 30, 2010
Kerava
If another rom doesn't help, there could be some dust or something else on the sensors way... I had similar problems with HTC Desire HD, which was resolved with some intense sensor cleaning... The rom change is easier to complete though, as the sensor is not in visible place :)

saajmoon

Nov 27, 2013
Problem with sensor is rare, so i think, The same as mcgangsta is easier to change Rom :)

Wysłane z mojego LG-P880 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts