[STOCK ROM][FTF]Xperia Z1c (D5503) 14.3.A.0.761 Generic Nordic unbranded (1279-4149)

Search This thread

brocnical

Oct 9, 2011
Ulster
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0UdpKHFDBfBNVpHdW9DYlM2dWc
Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ktxh2zh44v9arjr/D5503_14.3.A.0.761_1279-4149_Nordic_Generic.ftf

MD5: d070f23551cc733a6f38c2102132f6fe
SHA-1: cfec47a059549a34c1973e2dff49c1a62dd2ce8f

CmQireCl.png

dVvTMgkl.png

NB: Kernel is same version as on 757.

(PS: I have a UK phone, but use Nordic firmware as it receives the fastest updates -- there is no noticeable difference otherwise)

Last edited:

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
I noticed that new.update eliminated bug with notification sound which i had in 757. After clean install for now no lag with notification sound:)

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Tonio78r

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
I have today strange thing with this firmware. When i was in trip there was moments when there was no reception and i attached screenshots my batteri starts to drain a lot more and android process is nearly on top of process and activity was most time. Ia there is something with fast dormancy or just its normal with bad reception?
juqe3epe.jpg

ujunaryh.jpg

I charged my phone to 92% and on way battery drops fast.

And activity of my phone is high although i have stamina on.
This is from first day of using.this rom
he6ytu7e.jpg

I dont have any extra apps installed

Last edited:

brocnical

Oct 9, 2011
Ulster
hi
i will lose the root access with this update??
thanks!!

Yes, flashing any stock Sony ROM will lose your root access, but you can get it back again.

If you have unlocked your bootloader, you can root by flashing a custom kernel like DoomLord's with CWM (the 757 kernel is the same as the 761 kernel so can use the one for 757) and then reinstall the superuser/superSU zip from CWM recovery. Alternatively, if you want to keep using the stock kernel you can use a "HotBoot" method.

Alternatively, you can root with your bootloader still locked by using this tedious and long-winded method: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2688933 (only way to backup TA keys)

PS: if you are a n00b and don't want to lose all your data then remember to uncheck "wipe data" in FlashTool.

Last edited:

spinz78

Aug 29, 2010
Can u please upload it to Mega or someother site. I've tried downloading it like 10 times and everytime at the last moment I get download error. It's something wrong with google drive.

Please can you?

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
Anybody could check if the viewfinder ISO bug is still there? To test just open the camera app, set to manual mode, lower the ISO to something like 50, and see if the viewfinder goes dark?

mrasnik0

Jul 31, 2010
Region problems ??

Hi,
I'm from Bulgaria, and I'm wondering if I flash with the flashtool this Rom will it be OK with my region and will I have normal update after. Is there any specific things with the radio or something to be sure that the phone will be OK with this Rom.

mosespl

Mar 19, 2012
Wrocław
Anybody could check if the viewfinder ISO bug is still there? To test just open the camera app, set to manual mode, lower the ISO to something like 50, and see if the viewfinder goes dark?

Is still here. After take a shot on iso 50 photo is much darker than on viewfinder

brocnical

Oct 9, 2011
Ulster
Hi,
I'm from Bulgaria, and I'm wondering if I flash with the flashtool this Rom will it be OK with my region and will I have normal update after. Is there any specific things with the radio or something to be sure that the phone will be OK with this Rom.

Considering the radio standards all across Europe are essentially the same, and it is labelled as having has the "EURO-LTE" SW as essentially any other customization I have seen, I doubt there is any difference. It has all the languages and country options to select from so essentially is global in that respect too. The reason "Nordic" comes out first seems to be for no other reason than because Sony Mobile's software team is based in Sweden.

Reactions: mrasnik0

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
I won't upgrade then lol! Don't have any issues with the current firmware other than the iso viewfinder bug. So unless sony fixes it or add some major feature then nope sticking to the old one.

Is still here. After take a shot on iso 50 photo is much darker than on viewfinder

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0UdpKHFDBfBNVpHdW9DYlM2dWc
    Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ktxh2zh44v9arjr/D5503_14.3.A.0.761_1279-4149_Nordic_Generic.ftf

MD5: d070f23551cc733a6f38c2102132f6fe
    SHA-1: cfec47a059549a34c1973e2dff49c1a62dd2ce8f

CmQireCl.png

dVvTMgkl.png

NB: Kernel is same version as on 757.

(PS: I have a UK phone, but use Nordic firmware as it receives the fastest updates -- there is no noticeable difference otherwise)
    I noticed that new.update eliminated bug with notification sound which i had in 757. After clean install for now no lag with notification sound:)

Can u please upload it to Mega or someother site. I've tried downloading it like 10 times and everytime at the last moment I get download error. It's something wrong with google drive.

Please can you?

Mirror added.
    Hi,

Considering the radio standards all across Europe are essentially the same, and it is labelled as having has the "EURO-LTE" SW as essentially any other customization I have seen, I doubt there is any difference. It has all the languages and country options to select from so essentially is global in that respect too. The reason "Nordic" comes out first seems to be for no other reason than because Sony Mobile's software team is based in Sweden.
    I did a clean install, I even wiped data before and after flashing. The stuttering notification bug STILL exist.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk