[URGENT] S4 completly stuck on anything I do

Search This thread

Defaultless

Apr 30, 2013
Plungė
Hello,
I have really big problems with my I9500 basically, everything is not working. From the day I got it, I couldnt do anything (reinstalling firmware), now I can REACH recovery mode - finally. But thing is I have no idea what kind of firmware it is installed there, because If I want to instal SuperSU - I can't, towelroot does not root my phone either, when I enter recovery and try to install from SD card newest official firmware I received Installation Aborted. Odin does not work either, Kies - nope. Please, there must be something that could help me to solve this.

_narcolepsy_

May 13, 2013
Hello,
I have really big problems with my I9500 basically, everything is not working. From the day I got it, I couldnt do anything (reinstalling firmware), now I can REACH recovery mode - finally. But thing is I have no idea what kind of firmware it is installed there, because If I want to instal SuperSU - I can't, towelroot does not root my phone either, when I enter recovery and try to install from SD card newest official firmware I received Installation Aborted. Odin does not work either, Kies - nope. Please, there must be something that could help me to solve this.

You need to be in download mode for this to work.

lunielfpsb

Feb 18, 2011
you must reinstall a stock rom with odin.
For this you need to access Download mode by pressing the down+home+power buttons.