Question about Android 4.1.2 JB for the S II...

Search This thread

Mansevolver

Aug 24, 2012
Portland, OR.
I had the Epic 4G Touch a while ago, back when the GA10 (If you remember this... lol) build of Android 4.1.2. It was supposed to be official... but with the 4.0.4 fiasco I had high hopes for it. It basically brought Galaxy S III software and features to the S II.

I used the leaked GA10 JB rom for my Epic 4G Touch. I loved it. But times pass, and I've had many phones since.

My question is: Did Samsung ever release Jelly Bean for the Epic 4G Touch? What was the deal with this?

Reactions: bilgerryan

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
I had the Epic 4G Touch a while ago, back when the GA10 (If you remember this... lol) build of Android 4.1.2. It was supposed to be official... but with the 4.0.4 fiasco I had high hopes for it. It basically brought Galaxy S III software and features to the S II.

I used the leaked GA10 JB rom for my Epic 4G Touch. I loved it. But times pass, and I've had many phones since.

My question is: Did Samsung ever release Jelly Bean for the Epic 4G Touch? What was the deal with this?

Yes, it's called GB27

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Reactions: Mansevolver

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, it's called GB27

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png