Help returning to stock. [HELP]

Search This thread

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Hello was hoping for some advice. need to return my phone to stock as selling it to make money for the HTC one max. Currently rooted with s-off using rumrunner it all looks pretty simple. Just want to make sure I get correct ruu.zip or ruu .exe as I want to get my radio kernel and firmware etc back to current stock. I was on 2.24.401.8 when started out with 1.54 hboot. I'm on cid htc_001. Now I'm running ARHD. Custom hboot 1.56 to remove red warning text when I have hopefully found a correct ruu can I flash this over custom hboot to get back to stock or will this brick the phone? Or will I need to flash hboot 1.44 first and which 1? also on 4.06.1540.2 I think it is. Help would be very appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello was hoping for some advice. need to return my phone to stock as selling it to make money for the HTC one max. Currently rooted with s-off using rumrunner it all looks pretty simple. Just want to make sure I get correct ruu.zip or ruu .exe as I want to get my radio kernel and firmware etc back to current stock. I was on 2.24.401.8 when started out with 1.54 hboot. I'm on cid htc_001. Now I'm running ARHD. Custom hboot 1.56 to remove red warning text when I have hopefully found a correct ruu can I flash this over custom hboot to get back to stock or will this brick the phone? Or will I need to flash hboot 1.44 first and which 1? also on 4.06.1540.2 I think it is. Help would be very appreciated. Thanks

You will need to downgrade hboot to 1.44 before running the 1.28.401.7 ruu.exe
check your MID also match the ruu (PN0710000)

make sure you are not using windows 8.1

For more info follow instructions from nkk71's guide linked below.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut

FYI, in case you missed it :p , guide update 8-Feb, separate hboot downgrade no longer needed (mostly), as preferred method is ruu.zip, no longer ruu.exe
(more reliable, more OS support, more information, etc.)

Reactions: alray

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
FYI, in case you missed it :p , guide update 8-Feb, separate hboot downgrade no longer needed (mostly), as preferred method is ruu.zip, no longer ruu.exe

It's cool I used ruu.exe and downgraded my hboot. Now I've got stock phone just can't get s -on says waiting for device

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012

good, i'll go read your updated guide! thanks for the info. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.