Mar 7, 2014
Bangalore
Last edited:

kiyee

Mar 16, 2014
China
D

Deleted member 3493119

I could make a FTF, but I'm not going to try it on my device.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
It is from sus folder. as ftf dont work with our XC.

try that link its chines

I could make a FTF, but I'm not going to try it on my device.

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Hey guys!
Kiyee says right :D

I was on 16.0.B.2.13 version, i tried to flash 16.0.B.2.6 ftf with wmshua flastool(perfect flash)
It stopped at %97 and i thought that it failed, i disconnected my phone at %97 and I turned on my phone. It worked i am on 16.0.B.2.6 version

Thanks Kiyee for sharing us this program :good:

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
:good: I also have a J.2.6 bootloader version now !!!
I am installing CWM Recovery :cool:

This is it !!!
I got it working ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-27-22-01-03.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-27-22-01-03.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

khashayar_khk

Feb 28, 2014

This is it !!!
I got it working ;)
Can you plz give me the 16.0.B.2.6 link and the way you want to use Cwm and what Rom can we use on.and if you make an other post with the whole flashing and cwm thing that would be great help.I'm waiting.thanks

Xenon1978

Mar 7, 2014
Bangalore
- INSTRUCTIONS to Install CWM Recovery - (For Everyone)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2696987 :good:

Thanks guys Iam flashing it right now

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

This is it !!!
I got it working ;)

also pls check that after flashing few apps missing
how did you install cwm is it by mobileuncle or this method

Last edited:

rocker00

Jun 23, 2012
woooooooow finally :laugh: . aslo i will try to upload the new firmware guys i updates my phone to 16.0.B.2.13 and i successfully installed cwm because my bootloader kept J.2.6. time for the developers now:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi guys...after alot of searching i found cwm and its worked for me and all credits goes to this http://www.chinaphonearena.com/foru...575-MT6515-MT6577-MT6517-MT6589-MT6582-MT6592 just follow the steps and you will have cwm (i choosed auto mode) and sure its only for rooted phones,and to go to recovery mode power your phone off and then press power+volume down.i think its time now for the developers to help us with mods and custom roms.sorry for my bad english guys :)
    Is this for real ?? Not just some fake knock-off ??

Can you please post some screens, just to make sure its a legit running software :D

here is the screenshot man from recovery ;)
    thanks bro.

I have already backed up rom with MTKtools. I have also deodexed rom.
    btw I can't find this sec.ro.img.
    only this .img are found in backup
    system.ext4.img
    secro.img
    recovery.img
    boot.img

Its this one ^^

Now what we need it that same file, from one of the members that got the CWM working, here's your key ...

Regards
    can you pls upload to any other file sharing.Iam not able to download frm 4shared.

attached.
    guys i installed it on my phone without any problems and also i tried many functions like mount sd card,wipe cache,wipe dalvik cache and i backup rom and all is fine !, i provided more screenshots to make you sure that it's not a fake !

the steps :

1-if your phone is not rooted yet root is ( frameroot is the easiest way ) i attached the file.for rooted phone skip this step
    2-connect your phone via usb cable to your computer and enable usb debugging mode
    3-install adb vocom drivers ( attached ) and in the installation progress choose others and it will installing the required drivers
    4-run cwm magic create http://www.4shared.com/rar/OJSY1SBiba/cwm_magic.html and choose auto just follow the instructions and be patient,in the final progress superuser will ask for permission sure click grant then the device will reboot into recovery mode and if you like to go to recovery mode just switch your phone off the press and hold power+volume down together.
    hope that could help you and sorry for bad english