[FTF][Stock ROM] C6906 Generic US Android 4.3 (14.2.A.0.290)

Search This thread
G

GuestK00190

Hi All,

I recently pulled this FTF from my C6906 and I thought I'd share it as I didn't see it in the mega collection. I think it's a Generic US model because I have it here in the US and it has no carrier bloat whatsoever - it's a C6906 R2B if anyone wants to help me verify this. Feel free to add this FTF to the mega collection if you would like to do that.

Anyway, here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5w6ml4jvflnaowj/C6906_14.2.A.0.290_Generic US.ftf

I hope that helps! :)

xasbo

Feb 10, 2012
I recently pulled this FTF from my C6906 and I thought I'd share it as I didn't see it in the mega collection. I think it's a Generic US model because I have it here in the US and it has no carrier bloat whatsoever - it's a C6906 R2B if anyone wants to help me verify this. Feel free to add this FTF to the mega collection if you would like to do that.

Can you share the customization number (dial *#*#7378423#*#* > 'Service info' > 'Software info' > 'Customization Version')?

I'm using a C6906 in the US, but it was a Canada-sourced phone since the C6906 is not sold in the US market.

Last edited:
G

GuestK00190

No, it is a stock FTF.

Can you share the customization number (dial *#*#7378423#*#* > 'Service info' > 'Software info' > 'Customization Version')?

I'm using a C6906 in the US, but it was a Canada-sourced phone since the C6906 is not sold in the US market.

Customization version 1276-7484_R2B
File system version: AMERICAS-LTE_14.2.A.0.290

Hope that helped! :D

curtishunter

Feb 25, 2011
Gillingham
c6903 to c6906

Hi,

I am wondering if I can flash my c6903 to c6906.
I am using at&t and my lte signal is always low (one bar). So I would like to know if I can solve this problem with flashing.
(My system is rooted, stock 5.0.2, unlocked bootloader, BN: 14.5.A.0.270, baseb.:8974-AAAAANAYQ-10270075-68)

Thank you.

cashflow67

Jun 27, 2013
Antalya
Hi,

I am using at&t and my lte signal is always low (one bar). So I would like to know if I can solve this problem with flashing.
(My system is rooted, stock 5.0.2, unlocked bootloader, BN: 14.5.A.0.270, baseb.:8974-AAAAANAYQ-10270075-68)

Thank you.

No, Never do this or you will brick your phone!!!!!

Reactions: curtishunter

curtishunter

Feb 25, 2011
Gillingham
Flash stock ftf with euro-lte or global lte supported modem. Before download stock firmware, it is written lte type. Try both and write results here. But, never flash another model's firmware
And I want to ask you that Why you use at&t firmware?

I have global-lte_14.5.A.0.270

I don't know if it's possible to enable the channel 17 LTE... I think that is the key :S

But newer mind. I don't want to brick my phone.

cashflow67

Jun 27, 2013
Antalya
I have global-lte_14.5.A.0.270

I don't know if it's possible to enable the channel 17 LTE... I think that is the key :S

But newer mind. I don't want to brick my phone.

Yes, it is more important than everything. But I think you should go to your warranty technical service. Ask them about this problem
Btw, where are you from and where is your phone from? :)

Last edited:

Squatrack Curler

Oct 14, 2013
Flash stock ftf with euro-lte or global lte supported modem. Before download stock firmware, it is written lte type. Try both and write results here. But, never flash another model's firmware

I have a Z1 C6906, its the NA Canada version and doesn't support 1800mhz LTE. You think I can simply flash a modem from a firmware that is meant for an 1800mhz LTE phone and it will enable it? Isn't it all hardware related, meaning the 1800mhz wasn't built into the phone?

cashflow67

Jun 27, 2013
Antalya
I have a Z1 C6906, its the NA Canada version and doesn't support 1800mhz LTE. You think I can simply flash a modem from a firmware that is meant for an 1800mhz LTE phone and it will enable it? Isn't it all hardware related, meaning the 1800mhz wasn't built into the phone?

I'm not sure. Be careful while doing it. Because you can brick your phone. Did you look for your firmware in Xperifirm?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I am from Hungary. Now I am living in US (currently). The phone is from ME. ( I guess - if I do a factory reset there is an Arabic app in the menu) :D

Wow, it is very complicated man :D I think you should flash a firmware which includes Global LTE modem. Because EURO LTE modems only works in Europe as far as I know :)

curtishunter

Feb 25, 2011
Gillingham
I'm not sure. Be careful while doing it. Because you can brick your phone. Did you look for your firmware in Xperifirm?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Wow, it is very complicated man :D I think you should flash a firmware which includes Global LTE modem. Because EURO LTE modems only works in Europe as far as I know :)

I gave up. It's working fine with HSPA+. I think that it's batter to have a phone with HSPA+ than a brick :p

So, thank you All!

Have good one! :highfive:

Reactions: cashflow67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thank you.

Thank you.
    Then I must be happy with the hspa+ ...:rolleyes:
    Thank you.
    Then I must be happy with the hspa+ ...:rolleyes:

I gave up. It's working fine with HSPA+. I think that it's batter to have a phone with HSPA+ than a brick :p

So, thank you All!

Have good one! :highfive: