[ROM] [WIP] Nexus One ICS ROM Source SDK

Search This thread
as per android police , ICS source code is out the same day as Galaxy Nexus .. that is november 17th .. http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/1...rce-coming-november-17th-says-notion-ink-ceo/

Does anyone else notice people post this link like Jahovah's witnesses. It's always someone who said little to nothing in the thread and then... BAM!
"I come with news of the SOURCE! Convert, my children and bask in the glory of the originator!"

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Dont download the Miui by galnet... Nothing is included, they only change the build.prop to 4.0.1 to look surprising but went u check the system version, is all 2.3.7... Is a fake! There is nothing new...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Markdental

Jan 19, 2010
Florida
I don't think the idea behind the Galnet is to change the version, but simply to pull some of the new features of ICS into the existing 2.3.7 OS. Like faster camera, better ram and processor management, etc.

They never said they were updating to ICS.

Markdental

Jan 19, 2010
Florida
Galnet MIUI ICS is our experimental builds for the Ice Cream Sandwich framework being introduced into MIUI. These builds don’t look any different, however they do come with some of the ICS benefits such as power management and ram management.

Network Modifications:

Improved Signal Strength over all supported devices
Fixes to prevent "No Service Bug" on certain I9100 handsets
Added a script to flash K14 modem on I9100
Correct management of 3G and 2G selections ( Error being on certain models that it wouldn’t work perviously )
Framework Modifications:

Correct management of ICS framework requirements
Fixed occastions where Android Process would crash (required reboot to resolve)
Power management fully implemented from ICS
Repair to Sensor management in Debug mode
UI Improvements

Improved 3D support throughout rom (All Devices)
Correct issues where lockscreen clock would randomly freeze (Defy)
Improved camera response (Shutter) speeds

Here are the changes that are supposedly made

addam360

Nov 12, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tried this MIUI version last night even though it lacks all of what I actually want from ICS simply because I was bored of my current ROM.
Problem is that I had to switch back straight away because WiFi wouldn't get passed "obtaining IP address" and mobile internet was also a no-go.
Any explanation? Possibly just something I've done wrong of course or something I specifically need to update on my N1 such as the radio version.

Anyway can anyone explain this to help out?
Thanks in advance.:D

G

GuestX0019

Enlighten a non-dev and most of us

Google says build configuration is for Galaxy, other builds for other devices coming later. Does that mean no builds congfigurations for N1 to start incorporating ICS into N1 roms, for an undetermined time period?

Sorry, but not up on this development stuff at that level.

Ken

blunden

Jun 11, 2009
Enlighten a non-dev and most of us

Google says build configuration is for Galaxy, other builds for other devices coming later. Does that mean no builds congfigurations for N1 to start incorporating ICS into N1 roms, for an undetermined time period?

Sorry, but not up on this development stuff at that level.
No vendor overlay and device config for other devices yet probably (my syncing keeps erroring out after a while). That doesn't stop someone from creating one though. :)

Top Liked Posts