[ROM][ICS]Bezke UltraIcs 5.0 "UHLPS" Full Holo - Soon - please be patient-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

@rj*n

Mar 1, 2008
Taplejung
Coming from Hydrogenics 1.6, I Wiped Data/Cache/Dalvik and did a System format. Installed the ROM and upon startup I am constantly getting this message:

A(z) com.android.phone folyamat leállt

And the phone wont start..

Wipe and try to flash again- that should help!! But yeah I do agree same as everyone the new version is quite buggy.. the "com.android.phone" bug is less but on more important times like while during a call and the "Exchange" bug is quite recurring too! Hope Bezke can solve it out soon *fingers crossed*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Mr.Greg

Sep 19, 2010
Hi, I'm having problems with your ROM...

I was running litening rom v2/1 XXLPQ, wiped data and factory reset -> wiped cache, dalvik cache and system and flashed your ROM.

after flashing a-core process keeps FC, tried to reinstall and fix permissions and every other thing that jumped in my mind... and nothing help.

also while trying to take calls or take out calls phone crashes to black screen but call continues.

In call setting there are 2 weird looking categories at the top which when i press the give me T9 dialer options and the second crashes phone..
they are names @123133215 something like that :/

The rom looks excellent just not for me maybe...
and no call recording like in screenshots
Wipe everything and flash rom again

Filgaliel

Sep 30, 2007
Copenhagen
Yes indeed... too bad !!

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Try full wipe (factory reset, wipe cache and davlik cache) reflash rom..

Wipe and try to flash again- that should help!! But yeah I do agree same as everyone the new version is quite buggy.. the "com.android.phone" bug is less but on more important times like while during a call and the "Exchange" bug is quite recurring too! Hope Bezke can solve it out soon *fingers crossed*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Wiped everything and flashed twice. Same message.

ghost.bhoot2k

Mar 6, 2011
hi sir,thanx for such a wonderful rom...however,in your ultraics 4 callrec option is not there.
kindly upload an updatre zip for the same.....

hack_er4

Jul 8, 2011
New Delhi
hi,
I want to know that any one getting the the error like
"com.android.phone" stop working during making and in between call?
and my network keeps on disconnecting.
cant able to make calls in one go.
the dialer disappears and i cant able to select hold, disconnect and any other option in phone.
i flashed the rom with the given instructions twice with full wipe

pmcee

Aug 1, 2010
hey whenever i get to a message box it appears to be black font on a dark grey background. totally unreadable at daylight. is there a fix? why did samsung do this??

see attachment. thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-16-17-19-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-16-17-19-50.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 366

dboechat

Dec 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
hi,
I want to know that any one getting the the error like
"com.android.phone" stop working during making and in between call?
and my network keeps on disconnecting.
cant able to make calls in one go.
the dialer disappears and i cant able to select hold, disconnect and any other option in phone.
i flashed the rom with the given instructions twice with full wipe

I've had to stop using this ROM exactly for this same reason! :(

Reactions: vantt1

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
Process Android.phone isn't working?

I did a full wipe over ICS XXKP8 and all, but it freezes up all the time and most importantly, the phone function doesn't even work!! When I make a call and put the phone close to my face, the screen turns off which is normal, by then it won't turn back on and none of the hardware keys work. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: It appears that many people have the same problem as me. I'll go find another ROM.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3505524

Lol...bezke's been away for 2 days and there's already talks that he's abandoned this thread. Give him a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts