[ROM] New! Aloysius 2.1.2 (6-29) | New Color & Clear Taskbar!! - OC/JIT - Snow Theme

Search This thread

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
i havent changed roms since 2.0d came out but i am closely watching this one. keep up the great work. looking forward to checking it out when you guys get vvm working.

pretty damn cool of dan to step in and help out. its what makes the hero group strong.

cheers!
ryan

DAN is the MAN!!!! For shizzle.....:):D:)

Got VVM working 100%.

Going to do a few more optimizations for you all :)
Stay tuned for the latest from Konikub!

Thanks Brotherman for all the help and insight!

maxinspace

Mar 20, 2010
This rom is amazing! Everything I've been looking for. Great job. Been using for a few hours now and haven't found anything not working.

regaw_leinad

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
The HTC mail app is coming in the next update.....:) I personally like the AOSP Email client....but I can see the allure of the HTC one!

check your pms, also, when you boot for the first time, is everyone not getting the google sign in? I mean you can just go into market to sign into google, but the initial setup, google sign in is missing. I haven't searched because I am working on the ROM, but is that normal for Aloysius?

jumpin69

Mar 26, 2010
Lake Ozark, MO
AWESOME ROM!! Thank you and all of the other DEVS for the hard work. Anyway we can have a choice on the mail app? I am enjoying the one you included. It works really well with Exchange, so far.

Thank you again,
Jumpin69

ph0n33z

Sep 23, 2007
Decided to give this rom a try after several others failed me. So far everything seems to be wirking except for Facebook sync. I started it this morning and it only has 4 contacts done. Any ideas?

jdawg0528

Feb 15, 2009
Sartell
question regarding this rom ... can the htc weather animations be used? i thought i read that the live wallpaper fixes disable the weather animations. i'm not a huge fan of live wallpaper but kind of like the weather animations. is it possible to do that with this rom?

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
check your pms, also, when you boot for the first time, is everyone not getting the google sign in? I mean you can just go into market to sign into google, but the initial setup, google sign in is missing. I haven't searched because I am working on the ROM, but is that normal for Aloysius?

Just PM'ed you back Bro....yeah, don't know what is going on there. If we can't sign into google during set up, it's not prob to sign in through gmail. I've been running it for about three days and no "resign in error".....or signing in can be done through the market.

AWESOME ROM!! Thank you and all of the other DEVS for the hard work. Anyway we can have a choice on the mail app? I am enjoying the one you included. It works really well with Exchange, so far.

Thank you again,
Jumpin69

Yeappers, the HTC Email will be included in the next update in just a little bit.....just flash over your current A2.0 and you'll be good to go :)

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
question regarding this rom ... can the htc weather animations be used? i thought i read that the live wallpaper fixes disable the weather animations. i'm not a huge fan of live wallpaper but kind of like the weather animations. is it possible to do that with this rom?

I took out the htcweatherwallpaper.apk to make the LWP work better....when coming out of the lockscreen the LWP would stop working.

It's quite easy to find the proper apk, and push it into your phone if you like the weather animations better :)

Dmytry

May 15, 2009
just finished flashing, i did get the option to sign into google with the initial setup, also to sign into facebook, and i had an option for fullscreen weather animations, but i didnt check the box cause i prefer a more lag free experience.
i did notice that i get doubles for everything when i to go settings> sound and display> phone ringtone
also, does sending sms cause the wake lock problem like in 1.5? or am i ok to use the stock messaging app?

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
just finished flashing, i did get the option to sign into google with the initial setup, also to sign into facebook, and i had an option for fullscreen weather animations, but i didnt check the box cause i prefer a more lag free experience.
i did notice that i get doubles for everything when i to go settings> sound and display> phone ringtone
also, does sending sms cause the wake lock problem like in 1.5? or am i ok to use the stock messaging app?

I've been texting the past few days without any problems....what do you mean the wake lock problem?

Dmytry

May 15, 2009
I've been texting the past few days without any problems....what do you mean the wake lock problem?

there was a problem with the stock messaging app in 1.5 that caused the dialer app to keep the phone from sleeping properly, leaving the awake time at 100% if you sent a text, but not if you received one, i was wondering if this was fixed in 2.1 or at least in your build. btw, im coming from a stock phone, just rooted 2 days ago

regaw_leinad

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
there was a problem with the stock messaging app in 1.5 that caused the dialer app to keep the phone from sleeping properly, leaving the awake time at 100% if you sent a text, but not if you received one, i was wondering if this was fixed in 2.1 or at least in your build. btw, im coming from a stock phone, just rooted 2 days ago

Oh, yes, its fixed. 1.5 was a LONG time ago :p

Glad to see you made the switch to root :)

jayjay7411

Jan 26, 2010
Re: [ROM] Aloysius 2.0 (4-14-10)

does this have the open gl fix by megna??????

Sent from my HERO200 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I get the same thing when trying to install the APPS2SD version. I also wiped everything.

OH I AM IN SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE....lol!!!! I uploaded the unsigned version....don't worry, it did no harm to your phone...it just will not flash.

I am UPLOADING the "signed" version now. I tryed flashing it and it errored too....then I looked just a bit deeper and BAM....unsigned :eek:

Sorry guys for wasting your download time.....I'll let you know when it is up, matter of mins!!! :)
    i think he's talkin about when you use google nav it shows the blue arrow in the taskbar

mine only shows up when i have GPS lock so that may be what's going on.

Ah....well I never took anything out from one version to the next, aside from changing somethings from black to blue :)