[ROM] [4.4.2] [HAMMERHEAD] UNOFFICIAL Nightly Carbon ROM Builds ONLY

Search This thread

nolageek

Oct 24, 2007
Washington, DC
queerandloathing.com
I find I can't use swipe-style typing on this ROM. Keyboard crashes every time. I know i've seen others with this issue but I can't find anything when searching for swipe crash or swype crash, etc... Anyone else seeing this or have a fix? I've tried downloading the keyboard from the play store as well.

ock

Mar 9, 2010
I find I can't use swipe-style typing on this ROM. Keyboard crashes every time. I know i've seen others with this issue but I can't find anything when searching for swipe crash or swype crash, etc... Anyone else seeing this or have a fix? I've tried downloading the keyboard from the play store as well.

What gapps are you using?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nljelmer

Oct 31, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
Device tunables is black for me and can't find halo option? Bug?!
ujezasar.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

dz1

Oct 17, 2009
Guys what version of elemental kernel you use.. Caf /cm or aosp

kurrupt_1

Mar 13, 2009
Fountain Valley
Google Camera

Does anyone have a problem installing the google camera on the latest nightly build? I'm trying to go from build 2.0.002 to 2.1.037 and I keep getting "an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed". I even tried renaming the older version to .bak and even deleted the app and still it wont install.

And does anyone have a zip to install via recovery that I can try?

JustSayMyName

Apr 25, 2011
I got delay problem when turning the screen on. I flashed Carbon 10/23 version, and ElementalX 1.07 CM. How do I solve this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Important :(
    Managed to lose my Nexus 5 at the weekend so without a phone right now but if you guys want I will still do the builds but I cannot test them.

As Carbon ROM nighties are a bit intermittent I have decided to start compiling my own from their source code and will post the urls here.

The usual caveats apply these unofficial builds are totally unsupported and I accept zero responsibility for any damage done when flashing these's roms.

These are STOCK builds with ZERO modifications to Carbon's Code. ALL credit goes to Carbon and I am only compiling these builds because I am impatient and have the need to flash everyday!!

No more dropbox for the nightlies as they have suspended all public links due to too much traffic so mega and androidfilehost only from now on

Nightly 3-13-2014 (This has changes from 3-12-2014 as well as the build I did yesterday did not have these in)
    Added ability to flip phone to mute/reject a call
    Alot of complex fixes for many devices suffering from phone FC’s. There may still be data issues overall, but phone FC’s should be fixed
    Various tweaks

https://mega.co.nz/#!F4YQ3aaT!LXOH-AwM3i1sH98Wn0KG6c3755mQiguTM7Tl4KTXBMk
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578445

MD5 a5e58e1f0ca958e0911cec6ba353aa07

Nightly 3-14-2014
    Added option to disable camera shutter sound (this is illegal in some states, make sure you are following your local laws regarding this topic)
    Added option to set screen timeout to “never” in quick tiles
    Added back Smart Pulldown for the statusbar. This adds the ability to directly open the Quick Settings panel when there are no notifications present in the notification panel.
    Added the ability to set day and week on the data usage graph instead of only months.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YlRhTBrR!BxkOYVgAlmdpjhX_kQ106OytA3f7Pj1j49vQ_yT4wRw
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578726

MD5 7b0b3fc0d1f847ffa8315a5d0f48839d
    No nightly for 4/3? :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would do but it's not compiling properly so it looks like no nightly today sorry.
    Newest nightly now in the OP.
    New build uploading now will update OP shortly.

Newest nightly now uploaded and links are in the OP.
    Nightly builds are now working so check the OP and the links will appear shortly guys.