Galaxy nexus awesome audio

Search This thread

cablemike01

Jan 19, 2011
galaxy nexus audio out is awsome, I've had several Android phones and nothing has such a powerful output as this phone. The bass is powerful and highs very crisp. I'm loving the phone more every day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
Yeah, it's really good. People used to ***** that it didn't have the Wolfson DAP, but it performs quite well despite this.

psycho2097

Nov 1, 2010
Raleigh
Yea screw the wolfson, my sgs didn't sound this good even with voodoo. This just blows everything out when I load poweramp and pump up the bass a little.

Sent from my transformed tablet.

cablemike01

Jan 19, 2011
Yeah my transformer has the olfsen with voodoo and it can't compete. The sheer power commingle out of this phone is incredible. I have bought 4 sets of headphones and they all dissapointed me until today when I tried them. On this phone and wow. Dub step sounds like it does in my truck. The bass rumbles my head yet every detail is crisp and clean. I've used those same headphones on my last 5 phones and was disappointed. HTC dream flat, galaxy s decent, atrix weak bass, lg optimus 3d too quiet, iPhone 4 flat, galaxy nexus like I'm connected to my Yamaha reciever.

ajftl

Mar 30, 2010
galaxy nexus audio out is awsome, I've had several Android phones and nothing has such a powerful output as this phone. The bass is powerful and highs very crisp. I'm loving the phone more every day.

Try any HTC with beats audio and ull dump the gnex not only gnex. Anything !

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

cablemike01

Jan 19, 2011
I'm not impressed with beats headphones. I find they only focus on bass and highs and the mids are lacking as well as 3d imagery. I find the senheizer and bose headphones to be of much better audio quality covering the entire audio spectrum. I've been producing electronic dance music for years and no one I know in the industry takes the beats line of headphones seriously. Its all marketing.

Top Liked Posts