JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)

Search This thread
Hi to all :)

I´m currently running Jelly Bean 982.124.14.XT910.Retail.en.AU IMPROVED LIGHT http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2396234

I´m very satisfied with this rom,everything is working,good battery life...

But,it´s still a stock and it doesn´t have as most of AOSP based roms a center clock,circle battery mod,button to clear all recent tasks etc...

I guess that most of you knows how to do this but I want to make it easy and to put all the links in one place for those who doesn´t.

I want to thank all those who have made this possible: rovo89,FemBlack,kmokhtar79 and the others

Here is the XposedInstaller
Here is the collection of Xposed Modules
Here is the XblastTools,with it you can do the most of the things
Here is the GravityBox
Here is the collection of battery icons

I also want to contribute to this community,it´s not much but maybe someone might like it :D

I made a skin for UCCW that resembles the original Motorola circles

qu97.png

It doesn´t have all the functions as the original,ofcourse,but it has 3 hotspots:

Tap on the clock-launches alarm
Tap on the weather-updates weather
Tap on the battery-launches battery stats

Just rename the "Circles.zip" into "Circles.uzip",copy the file to the sdcard and open it with UCCW.

Attachments

• Circles.zip
    934.1 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:

Firex2

Aug 28, 2012
Is it possible to have 1% battery steps as a standalone mod? I like my jb stock so far

Firex2

Aug 28, 2012
Oh, the same file modified for "no carrier label"... I use one from another thread

There is an app called "Power Toggels", it has an option "motorola 1% hack" and then it shows in 1% steps... Wouldn it be able to port for example to GravityBox (exposed plugin)?

adhiomar

May 15, 2012
Here is another skin for UCCW,the same circles but with Kitkat white font,maybe someone wants to use it on Kitkat (launcher).

eqzg.png

And Here is free app Dodol Locker,the lockscreen replacement,it look very nice,has a variety of shortcuts and there are plenty themes for it.On screenshot is the Dark Night theme.

bor3.png

2rwc.png

Great.....but how do i installed the clock?

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all :)

I´m currently running Jelly Bean 982.124.14.XT910.Retail.en.AU IMPROVED LIGHT http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2396234

I´m very satisfied with this rom,everything is working,good battery life...

But,it´s still a stock and it doesn´t have as most of AOSP based roms a center clock,circle battery mod,button to clear all recent tasks etc...

I guess that most of you knows how to do this but I want to make it easy and to put all the links in one place for those who doesn´t.

I want to thank all those who have made this possible: rovo89,FemBlack,kmokhtar79 and the others

Here is the XposedInstaller
    Here is the collection of Xposed Modules
    Here is the XblastTools,with it you can do the most of the things
    Here is the GravityBox
    Here is the collection of battery icons

I also want to contribute to this community,it´s not much but maybe someone might like it :D

I made a skin for UCCW that resembles the original Motorola circles

qu97.png

It doesn´t have all the functions as the original,ofcourse,but it has 3 hotspots:

Tap on the clock-launches alarm
    Tap on the weather-updates weather
    Tap on the battery-launches battery stats

Just rename the "Circles.zip" into "Circles.uzip",copy the file to the sdcard and open it with UCCW.
    I found out that GravityBox offers less options than XBlast Tools but is more polished. It gave me some options which I missed from CyanogenMod.