[Q] samsung galaxy y

Search This thread

samsky555

Jan 29, 2014
I have found that the methods used to expand the internal memory in the galaxy y to the sd card does not really wok good, after reformatting sd card and share i gig of 4 gig with phone using link2sd method after installing a few apps ia m getting low memory indication,not even text message i am able to get and all the apps are on sdcard but i realized that a large portion of download apps remains on the phone itself,is there a way to down load all the apps file to sdcard

Reactions: shyamSGY
I have found that the methods used to expand the internal memory in the galaxy y to the sd card does not really wok good, after reformatting sd card and share i gig of 4 gig with phone using link2sd method after installing a few apps ia m getting low memory indication,not even text message i am able to get and all the apps are on sdcard but i realized that a large portion of download apps remains on the phone itself,is there a way to down load all the apps file to sdcard
Use Link2SD.

Sent from my highly pimped Galaxy Pocket.
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
have you ticked auto link in link2sd

have you gone through all your apps with link2sd clicked on each one and clicked create link and linked the app dex and lib to sd?

if not thats why and im guessing you havent

also questions go ironically in the Q & A section NOT general section!!

samsky555

Jan 29, 2014
have you ticked auto link in link2sd

have you gone through all your apps with link2sd clicked on each one and clicked create link and linked the app dex and lib to sd?

if not thats why and im guessing you havent

also questions go ironically in the Q & A section NOT general section!!

yes thanks for that info but i have already done all of that and after a few apps storage low i cant even install fb or twitter

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
yes thanks for that info but i have already done all of that and after a few apps storage low i cant even install fb or twitter

clear cache and delvik cache - also look for an app that has a large ammount of data and clear its data (doing this will wipe any settings the app has though)

iv installed loads of apps and never run out of room using link2sd

samsky555

Jan 29, 2014
clear cache and delvik cache - also look for an app that has a large ammount of data and clear its data (doing this will wipe any settings the app has though)

iv installed loads of apps and never run out of room using link2sd

well i clear delvik and cache everyday but i must try cleaning the data on the apps i clean the photo gallery one even though i dont have any pictures on the phone

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
well i clear delvik and cache everyday but i must try cleaning the data on the apps i clean the photo gallery one even though i dont have any pictures on the phone

use link2sd to order your apps by data size then you can see

you should have about 30mb free internel storage available at all times to be able to install new apps

right now I have 77 apps available to launch from my launcher and I have 48.8mb free but I could get that higher if I cleaned my cached images of twitter

Last edited:

samsky555

Jan 29, 2014
use link2sd to order your apps by data size then you can see

you should have about 30mb free internel storage available at all times to be able to install new apps

right now I have 77 apps available to launch from my launcher and I have 48.8mb free but I could get that higher if I cleaned my cached images of twitter

thanks i have done some cleaning and end up with 60 mb free
what does this mean "use link2sd to order your apps by data size"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.