[Q] pls. help to fix swapping issue on canvas HD

Search This thread

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
Pls. Help needed immediately. I m in the middle of swapping the device using few video tutorial in which I tried to swap the phone storage(not internal) with a 32 GB SD card. In details I use root explorer & go through : system>etc>vold.fstab & made some changes which only alter my internal & external SD card storage(which I not wanted). So going through another tutorial I have replaced the vold.fstb file with the one I already downloaded from the web but unfortunately the file totally different & as a result my internal as well as external SD card are gone from my storage section. So device not detecting any of them. And result is no more camera , gallery or music. So pls. Help me immediately to solve this issue.

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
pls. help if anyone ever gone through swapping

Pls.help its sounds weird but I have no access to internal & external SD card due replacement wrong vold.fstab file in place of original one. Now I'm unable to change the vold.fstab file to normal. Also no access to camera,music,gallery etc.

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
guide me more

Sir many thanks for the reply . But I don't know how to flash a new firmware. Pls. Elaborate it & pls mention stepwise how to do it.

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
link not workin & more stuff needed

In your first link I go through & downloaded.the v5 custom ROM(is sth left for downloading from there). At last in the second xda link there is not a link working therein & i dont have drivers,flash tools,mobistel cyanas & .maui meta... So pls. Provide link to download & remaining.

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
not a single file is valid

for flashing a new firmwire i need three things i. e. 1...v5 rom 2...S9201 file 3..mobistyle drivers but in moulnisky website everything are of 1kb file size & nothing is there. also in the past when i gone through flashing the S9201 file is of 362MB{for your information}. so pls. sir reply & provide valid link from where i can get all three things.

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
for flashing a new firmwire i need three things i. e. 1...v5 rom 2...S9201 file 3..mobistyle drivers but in moulnisky website everything are of 1kb file size & nothing is there. also in the past when i gone through flashing the S9201 file is of 362MB{for your information}. so pls. sir reply & provide valid link from where i can get all three things.

click on the 1 kb link...it will redirect u to adrive link form where u can download..

Reactions: alex279

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
flash tool is not detecting my device

Pls. Help. 1..I cannot put drivers because no internal sd is showing but as my device having the stock rom the drivers are shown when i connect my device to my pc,so installing mobistyl is neceasery or not ? 2..after i press firmware upgrade & few sec. After that when i connect my device it is not detected(tried many a times for long time interval).3...is rooting a problem as i am rooted if not should i "on" the usb debugging mode. Pls reply immediately.

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
Pls. Help. 1..I cannot put drivers because no internal sd is showing but as my device having the stock rom the drivers are shown when i connect my device to my pc,so installing mobistyl is neceasery or not ? 2..after i press firmware upgrade & few sec. After that when i connect my device it is not detected(tried many a times for long time interval).3...is rooting a problem as i am rooted if not should i "on" the usb debugging mode. Pls reply immediately.

Yes mobistel cynus drivers nees to installed s that ur device will get detected..
rooting won't affect anything...u can still upgrade the firmware..
and no need to turn on the usb debugging...

Reactions: alex279

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
i dont have internal storage

Hello sir,thx for the reply. But the only problem is that my internal & external sd card are not being detecting by the device & so by my pc. So i cannot place the new driver. But as i am using the stock ROM whenever i coneect my device with the pc a folder named CD driveE: Micromax A116 pops out which having the two drivers one of *64 & *84 but i am unable to replace with the mobistyl one because there is no space & they are not delatable. So pls. Suggest me sth what to do...

Last edited:

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
Hello sir,thx for the reply. But the only problem is that my internal & external sd card are not being detecting by the device & so by my pc. So i cannot place the new driver. But as i am using the stock ROM whenever i coneect my device with the pc a folder named CD driveE: Micromax A116 pops out which having the two drivers one of *64 & *84 but i am unable to replace with the mobistyl one because there is no space & they are not delatable. So pls. Suggest me sth what to do...

u dont have to place the mobistel drivers in ur phone memory...u just have to install them on ur computer...and u may also want to do through this tutorial.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2308431

Last edited:

alex279

Apr 19, 2014
dont no where the problem lies

u dont have to place the mobistel drivers in ur phone memory...u just have to install them on ur computer...and u may also want to do through this tutorial.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2308431

hello sir, i have installed the drivers on my pc then go through sp flash tools ...... firmware upgrade but still now my device is not being detected so where is the problem pls. clarify it. also i m have attached 2 screenshots for reference. pls. check them accordingly & suggest me sth. a simple process now became tedious,time taking & irritating. pls.reply.........

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
hello sir, i have installed the drivers on my pc then go through sp flash tools ...... firmware upgrade but still now my device is not being detected so where is the problem pls. clarify it. also i m have attached 2 screenshots for reference. pls. check them accordingly & suggest me sth. a simple process now became tedious,time taking & irritating. pls.reply.........

Actually the same happened to me while flashing...so I googled "all MTK drivers" and installed them...the phone then got detected..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pls.help its sounds weird but I have no access to internal & external SD card due replacement wrong vold.fstab file in place of original one. Now I'm unable to change the vold.fstab file to normal. Also no access to camera,music,gallery etc.

flash a new firmware..

click on the 1 kb link...it will redirect u to adrive link form where u can download..

Yes mobistel cynus drivers nees to installed s that ur device will get detected..
    rooting won't affect anything...u can still upgrade the firmware..
    and no need to turn on the usb debugging...