I Bricked my Vega :(

Search This thread

jastonas

Jul 1, 2010
Patra
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have been trying for an hour now and there is no way to get my Vega to boot to recovery. I can only see the screen turning on but nothing happens. I have tried sooo many times for it to boot to recovery but no luck.

Happened after I flashed modaco r9 over because I had battery drain while in suspend mode.

Bennji

Feb 4, 2011
Liverpool
I have been trying for an hour now and there is no way to get my Vega to boot to recovery. I can only see the screen turning on but nothing happens. I have tried sooo many times for it to boot to recovery but no luck.

Happened after I flashed modaco r9 over because I had battery drain while in suspend mode.

It can't be bricked, you need to get it into flash mode and install the stock ROM (plug it in, hold the back button for two seconds then press the power button without taking your finger off the back button).

Flash the stock ROM then install MCR again (whenever this has happened to me before I install Clockwork Mod after stock then you can restore to a backup you've made previously without having to install anything else)

Bennji

Feb 4, 2011
Liverpool
If you are struggling to get into flash mode the following works: take out the power cable and press back, plug the power cable in while you are still holding the back button before you try to get into flash mode.

Seriously, it sounds bizarre but it's worked for me in the past.

BeeGee_Tokyo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk

Modaco r9???? where did you get this? I still see only r8 on the Modaco website.

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Glad you got it sorted:) But this is definitely not the place to be asking questions. It is for android development only. Please post questions in the vega general section.

MOD please move to the advent general section.

Take it easy:)

Reactions: willverduzco

nickc78

Mar 10, 2010
If you are struggling to get into flash mode the following works: take out the power cable and press back, plug the power cable in while you are still holding the back button before you try to get into flash mode.

I second that in a big way! I have been trying to get into recovery for the last two hours and had scanned all BSOD threads to no avail until this little tip finally got me into recovery mode - many thanks indeed!

As for the numerous comments about the Vega being unbrickable - 'tis surely true - it is one resilient little fella!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Glad you got it sorted:) But this is definitely not the place to be asking questions. It is for android development only. Please post questions in the vega general section.

MOD please move to the advent general section.

Take it easy:)