Updated to KitKat unrooted. Write protection is still off???

Search This thread

phatscientist

Jan 29, 2014
Just wondering if this is of any benefit. I used jcases method to keep root on kk but experienced some issues that required me to reflash the system. Now I am stuck unrooted on kk. I noticed that the write protection is still off. It returns (0) in adb. Could I use this to regain root somehow

Sent with my 4.4 XT1030 unrooted

Reactions: nubia11

jkhouw1

Aug 26, 2008
Just wondering if this is of any benefit. I used jcases method to keep root on kk but experienced some issues that required me to reflash the system. Now I am stuck unrooted on kk. I noticed that the write protection is still off. It returns (0) in adb. Could I use this to regain root somehow

unfortunately AFAIK you are stuck unrooted and there is no way to regain root if you reflashed system, even with write protection off.

nubia11

Nov 2, 2011

Pm me i will help you get rooted.... DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE.. Pm me you will get rooted!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oct 6, 2009
same Droid Mini XT1030, reflashed system, write protection is still off, no root...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.