[GAME][4.0+][FREE] Sliding-Ball

Search This thread

Bosnow

May 1, 2014
Minsk

DESCRIPTION:

Sliding-Ball is a game with which you will not be bored! Great music and interesting levels not let you get bored! In the game you have to control the ball. Overcome challenging and interesting obstacles to pass the levels. Also at this point in the game there are 3 types of difficulty and 18 levels. Be careful and cautious, because every level the game becomes harder and desire to pass other levels becomes even more. Put records and compete with friends.

FEATURES:

• 18 different levels with increasing difficulty and interesting graphic style.
  • 4 exclusive soundtracks.
  • Possibility of a choice of graphic settings.
  • Global statistics records.
  • Achievemens.

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

Please, if you like our game, leave a comments on Google Play

Developers

Sasha2142
Bosnow

Last edited:

david makarove

Apr 1, 2014
Moscow
Really great game
I expected that you using unity
It great and stable in my phone (Xperia L)
63 fps :p

Sent from my taoshan using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Bosnow

Sasha2142

Apr 25, 2014
Please contact me who have problems with jump ball. To eliminate the problem. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

iH8Ecchi

Jan 27, 2014
Planeptune
Awesome game, but the control is damn weird. I suggest:
-A rounded joystick (like in most RPG and soccer games) on the left for movement
-A jump button on the right.
-Drag freely on the screen for camera.

Csponge1

Feb 11, 2014
Great game! Runs smooth, but the controls for jumping do not work all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Strife89

Apr 29, 2011
I just tried the game on my tablet. Looks pretty slick. :)

I had problems with jumping in both control layouts; a simple tap rarely worked for me, but I was able to jump consistently in control type 2 by tapping the screen in the middle with three fingers.

Besides buinghia98's suggestions, I think keyboard or HID controller support would be great to have.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DESCRIPTION:

Sliding-Ball is a game with which you will not be bored! Great music and interesting levels not let you get bored! In the game you have to control the ball. Overcome challenging and interesting obstacles to pass the levels. Also at this point in the game there are 3 types of difficulty and 18 levels. Be careful and cautious, because every level the game becomes harder and desire to pass other levels becomes even more. Put records and compete with friends.

FEATURES:

• 18 different levels with increasing difficulty and interesting graphic style.
    • 4 exclusive soundtracks.
    • Possibility of a choice of graphic settings.
    • Global statistics records.
    • Achievemens.

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

Please, if you like our game, leave a comments on Google Play

Developers

Sasha2142
    Bosnow
    Thanks for support guys!:)
    This is really a good game, although fairly hardcore.
    That trailer is awesome holy ****! The game looks awesome too, Im downloading :good:
    Yeah that trailer was awesome. Downloading right now. I love these rolling ball obstacle types.