[Q] G Flex Rom for G Pro

Search This thread

micro100

Feb 21, 2014
Could someone port the LG G Flex UI to the G Pro or managed how to do that so i could try it for myself?
I managed to get most of the black G Flex apps working on the G Pro but without the black systemui and framework it looks not good in a few areas and menus of the system.

Thanks in advance

nicklefloss

Jun 15, 2010
Could someone port the LG G Flex UI to the G Pro or managed how to do that so i could try it for myself?
I managed to get most of the black G Flex apps working on the G Pro but without the black systemui and framework it looks not good in a few areas and menus of the system.

Thanks in advance

I would really like to see the lg gpro 2 ported

micro100

Feb 21, 2014
I would really like to see the lg gpro 2 ported

Knock Code was already ported, simple take the dedexed lockscreensettings.apk from a rom like the OptimusRS G Pro 2 port rom for G2 and replace it with the existing.
But split view and mini view would be great on the G Pro.
I have already tried to port split view to 4.4 Stock Rom but the only way to activate it is with activated softkeys and G2 Xposed.
Unfortunately it gives a force close when tried to close and shows no apps.

viewtifuljoe71

Aug 21, 2010
Augusta, GA
Knock Code was already ported, simple take the dedexed lockscreensettings.apk from a rom like the OptimusRS G Pro 2 port rom for G2 and replace it with the existing.
But split view and mini view would be great on the G Pro.
I have already tried to port split view to 4.4 Stock Rom but the only way to activate it is with activated softkeys and G2 Xposed.
Unfortunately it gives a force close when tried to close and shows no apps.

Can this be done with any rom that you are currently running? And, have you installed and used it yourself?

micro100

Feb 21, 2014
Can this be done with any rom that you are currently running? And, have you installed and used it yourself?

No only on LG Stock 4.4 roms. Yes i have it installed but it works only when the screen is on. uploadfromtaptalk1399870143414.jpg